HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I'd say Coffey is a monster pull, but I guess it's all relative. My best re-roll this year has been an 88 diamond goalie Bartosak or something like that. Best NHL player? Base Ovi. You're expecting a 350k card to show up--it may not happen.
Coffey is a monster pull for sure.

It’s just since I pulled him and haven’t gotten anything close.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Gameplay update ****ing sucks

I mean they’re trying to get rid of the ridiculous back skating bull crap that these great players use. They’re exploits. And they they’re also trying to get rid of manipulatiing goalies and glitch goals.

I applaud them for at least trying to make a more realistic experience for everyone. I’m a competitive player who despises the way these so called good players play. I’m not a casual gamer and just the other day I spent 10 hours playing Apex. There are a ton of exploits and mechanics in HUT that players take advantage of and it’s not fun.

In HUT L1/L2 is a cancer. I hope people realize this.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
Hey guys I’m kinda new to hut just wondering if all you get from beating team of the week and draft champions is a gold pack from the objectives? There’s gotta be more to it?

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Hey guys I’m kinda new to hut just wondering if all you get from beating team of the week and draft champions is a gold pack from the objectives? There’s gotta be more to it?
That’s it.

But if you play the ToTW on rookie you can score tons of goals. That’ll help with finishing the challenge for Legends Mike Gartner.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
[HutDB] EASports NHL HUT Database

Played my first game with my Penguins' all-time team and won. Will need to replace the Lemieux when his loan runs out... any ideas? Thinking Trottier maybe? Unfortunately I only have 100k coins and would prefer not to sell my MS Kucherov and 92 Gaudreau.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
I’ll have enough collectibles for Stastny. Not sure if I should save them for the Messier next month or not. Between work and class this will be the first monthly legend I can collect. Should I save or just take the Stastny?

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I’ll have enough collectibles for Stastny. Not sure if I should save them for the Messier next month or not. Between work and class this will be the first monthly legend I can collect. Should I save or just take the Stastny?

If you think you could get Messier, go for both. Stastny has been really, really good for me. Like, 23 goals in 28 games or something like that on my RW.

My suggestion to get the monthly legend: sign in when you wake up, and before you go to bed. At a minimum, you'll get two collectibles per day (there's 62/80 for March). If you have time, complete the daily objectives (18/31 days of these gets you Messier), but the Event and Challenge collectibles you get should be enough to push you over the top.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Pulled 94 Bouwmeester out of a re-roll. Pretty sure I woke up my neighbor from the hype

I got that “monster” pull. It’s odd though - I didn’t expect it. Can’t seem to pull any high end fowards. Fortunately they’re easier to come by unlike endgame defenseman

How many more monthly legends are there? Did EA announce Messier somewhere?

Last edited:

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I'm enjoying this win-based CS. Not a huge fan of it for a weekend league, but over an extended period of time, I'm enjoying it.

Pulled 94 Bouwmeester out of a re-roll. Pretty sure I woke up my neighbor from the hype

I got that “monster” pull. It’s odd though - I didn’t expect it. Can’t seem to pull any high end fowards. Fortunately they’re easier to come by unlike endgame defenseman

How many more monthly legends are there? Did EA announce Messier somewhere?

Messier has just been speculation given he hasn't had his legend card released, 96 would work perfectly for March, is a centreman. Apparently there's one for April, too, but nobody is sure what that is.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I saved up all my February collectibles to trade in for March collectibles to help get whoever the March legend is.

I’m excited

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Forward group still made up of 86/85 overall players. Got lucky with defense, pulled 94 Burns to join the Christmas 91 Weber. Both are pretty beast on defense and keep up with all the super forwards.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I got the 90 Trottier in re-roll yesterday, kind of reminds me of Paul Coffey's card.

That's the best I've had this year.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I read somewhere that players who received a PT/TOTW card before a certain time are not eligible for TOTY? Or is this just community? Can someone clarify this?

I've got Panarin, Kuznetsov, Subban EVO's that I am gambling on to make it in Community TOTY. If they're not even eligible I'll sell.

Reactions: KJoe88

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yeah. Have Evo Larkin and Evo Huberdeau and I would like to know too.
I was able to find info from last year. The community TOTY vote was players who did not receive a TOTW prior to Feb. 21. So I went in the collections and looked through some EVO's that did not receive a TOTW this season.

- Keller
- Skinner
- Benn
- Subban
- Hellebuyck
- Nugent-Hopkins
- Kovalchuk
- W. Karlsson
- Hischier
- Kuznetsov (He got 1 TOTW this year and it was very recently, I'm not sure if it was before the cutoff or not

I would sell the Huberdeau if you are hoping for a TOTY. Larkin may get in on the defensive TOTY.

There are some really good bets on this list. Skinner and Subban especially.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I was able to find info from last year. The community TOTY vote was players who did not receive a TOTW prior to Feb. 21. So I went in the collections and looked through some EVO's that did not receive a TOTW this season.

- Keller
- Skinner
- Benn
- Subban
- Hellebuyck
- Nugent-Hopkins
- Kovalchuk
- W. Karlsson
- Hischier
- Kuznetsov (He got 1 TOTW this year and it was very recently, I'm not sure if it was before the cutoff or not

I would sell the Huberdeau if you are hoping for a TOTY. Larkin may get in on the defensive TOTY.

There are some really good bets on this list. Skinner and Subban especially.
Sold the Huberdeau.

I’m keeping the Larkin - find it hard to believe he doesn’t get something after the season he’s had. He’s basically the team. Good chance he’ll get another upgrade soon if he gets a Milestone card for 200 career points. His Evo has been steady at around 250k. I think one more upgrade and he’ll round the profit for what I purchased him for (around 140k)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Sold the Huberdeau.

I’m keeping the Larkin - find it hard to believe he doesn’t get something after the season he’s had. He’s basically the team. Good chance he’ll get another upgrade soon if he gets a Milestone card for 200 career points. His Evo has been steady at around 250k. I think one more upgrade and he’ll round the profit for what I purchased him for (around 140k)
I actually had Larkin and sold him, probably for too little. He isn't on an ELC so he won't get Young Guns and I didn't want to take the risk since his only shot is defensive TOTY which is hard to say how they rate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad