HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
To the guy who was holding onto Evo Larkin...good call! Up to a 95.

Barkov, McKinnon, McDavid, Marner and Chabot get 99s

Bull crap lol. I put him on the auction house two nights ago for 275k because everyone was telling me to sell him.

He didn’t sell and I decided to keep him. I guess it was meant to be

He’s also a 97 for me? I did have a feeling he’d get defensive TOTY. He’s been so stellar this year

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Wow I regret selling my Larkin..

Thought there was no chance.

Glad I hung on to the rest of my EVO's though.. Chabot and Werenski are amazing.

There is someone on the auction house who bought every Dahlin EVO and has them for 700k right now. Wish I jumped on that.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I also don't get why Tkachuk is now a 95 and Larkin a 97 when they were the opposite at 3pm.

Tkachuk should definitely have the higher card.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I also don't get why Tkachuk is now a 95 and Larkin a 97 when they were the opposite at 3pm.

Tkachuk should definitely have the higher card.

I assume it’s because Larkin is simply better defensively. While Tkachuk is solid too I feel like because it’s DToTY Larkin gets the higher nod due to his play being better all around.

And Barkov with the 99 makes sense.

I feel like EA actually paid attention and didn’t give higher ratings based on popularity. Larkin deserves a high rating over Tkachuk and Barkov deserves higher than both.

Curious to see if there’s a veteran DToTY. Or I’m not sure how that works? Surprising not to see Bergy there.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I sold my EVO Tkachuk for 315K and his TOTY card is going for 350-400 on xbox.

What in the world...

I'm guessing EA is going to increase the synergies for the rest of the TOTY.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I sold my EVO Tkachuk for 315K and his TOTY card is going for 350-400 on xbox.

What in the world...

I'm guessing EA is going to increase the synergies for the rest of the TOTY.

I’ve noticed the Evo Larkin is selling anywhere from 500k-650k while his DTOTY is around 700k-800k atm despite TOTY having a couple more synergies. Not a huge gap. Although TOTY Larkin does have two for S and one for BM.

I assume it’s due to synergies. Evos only have two, which is disappointing as I figured they’d get one more added, but even then the synergies on TOTY cards so far aren’t anything spectacular with the exception of the Chabot.

Oh well. Also on Xbox

The cheapest Larkin on the market from either of his Evo, Comp, or DToTY cards is 525k. I should sell while his price is high and rebuy again in the future, but I don’t care too much. I’ve lost so many coins from cards going down in price it’s a lost cause for me lol

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
EA is such a joke.. They've now moved Tkachuk back to 97 because it was a "mistake."

I already sold him and he's going for 100K more than what I sold him for now.

They did the same with Brayden Point from a 97 - 99 which is even worse for those people who sold him at 97.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
The ice tilt for the GWC tourney is embarrassing. I'm not sure if I'm even going to continue because it's so bad. I have good team (not elite) but I am getting out skated by teams with common golds and I've even seen a couple silvers.

I guess this is pretty common knowledge and even expected. I noticed it mentioned on reddit and twitter but I was skeptical at first. After a handful of games it's pretty damn obvious.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
The ice tilt for the GWC tourney is embarrassing. I'm not sure if I'm even going to continue because it's so bad. I have good team (not elite) but I am getting out skated by teams with common golds and I've even seen a couple silvers.

I guess this is pretty common knowledge and even expected. I noticed it mentioned on reddit and twitter but I was skeptical at first. After a handful of games it's pretty damn obvious.

It’s the worst thing about HUT

Reactions: The Tourist

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Is anyone else feel like they’re light years away from legends Chelios? His card looks like a great all around defensive card but like damn, I’ve opened two a day in what feels like forever and I JUST got to 400...

Oof

Chewmasey

Jan 28, 2013
Winnipeg
Is anyone else feel like they’re light years away from legends Chelios? His card looks like a great all around defensive card but like damn, I’ve opened two a day in what feels like forever and I JUST got to 400...

Oof
He's a beast, got him a couple weeks ago.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yea he plays a lot like MacInnis.

The 5000 coin reward for him is incredibly dumb. Hardest one to get, worst reward.

Reactions: KJoe88

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Guys if you sell coins, don't just buy a jersey for 500k. Make a deal about a certain player(s) and the seller sends them via trade to the buyer's contract/jersey/logo/whatever item.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
For those who didn't see, offensive TOTY was leaked.. it has nothing but NA players which likely means they are doing NA and European TOTY. Good news for my Panarin EVO.

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
Does anyone have a Playoff Predictor Dylan Strome on PS4? Been searching for the card since its been released and have no luck on the auction house.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Game is basically unplayable right now without the 99 cards..

I'm in the HUT champs season with a 5-7-1 record where I can honestly say I significantly outplayed teams 90% of the time.

Getting sick of seeing 95 overall Bishop.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh

I'm in the HUT champs season with a 5-7-1 record where I can honestly say I significantly outplayed teams 90% of the time.

Today was horrible. I've been perfectly fine with my 94 ovr team but I couldnt do anything today. I think my record today was 2-6. It's ridiculous .

Random question but does anyone know if your xbox's distance from the router can contribute to input lag? Because mine has been awful but I'm not sure if it's on my end or Ea's. Either way its unplayable right now

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

Luckily for me I suck, lol.

My fourth line does need help (or at least I need a better RH winger). My team looks a lot better than a month ago, though - Guess I’m content. Nothing I really want atm or care for other than a nice Karlsson card to round out my defense or a nice Ovi upgrade. Other than that I just do re rolls everyday hoping for something good like everyone else.

Forsberg 91 - Larionov 90 - Zetterberg 95
Mikita 94 - Sakic 94 - Larkin 97
Gartner 91 - Stastny 95 - Modano 92
Ovechkin 86 - Spezza 89 - Kane 88

Subban 89 - Bouwmeester 94
MacInnis 91 - Fowler 91
Risto 86 - Coffey 89

Jones 85/ Moog 89

Curious to see what happens with Hull or whatever monthly reward for this month if anything. Really wanted that Hull.

Last edited:

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
It's impossible for me to play games with these new dedicated servers. Every game starts to lag in the first period, then a disconnection happens and I get the loss every time.

This was not an issue before they changed their server format. I'm on a fiber connection used through a range extender/wifi, but it's 100% stable. And this is the only game that shits the bed.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Been trying to improve my defense, picked up Chris Pronger (92) a while back and he's been a rock. When Chabot, a LHD, got a 99 with +2BU, he was a no brainer. I was splurging. New team:

Nolan (93) - Sakic (94) - Hall (91)
Gartner (91) - Forsberg (97) - Stastny (95)
Mikita (94) - Nieuwendyk (90) - Modano (92)
Roenick (91) - Clarke (93) - Hossa (93)

McInnis (91) - Chabot (99)
Horton (90) - Pronger (92)
Subban (89) - Coffey (89)

Gibson (83)

I'm less than a month away from Chelios, which probably leaves me content and very comfortable with my D.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Welp there’s Messier. His silver legend card is poop.
Hoping his regular legend card is good. I can’t see the stats yet seeing as how he’s not in the alumni collection yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad