Prospect Info: Hurricanes select G Jacob Kucharski #197

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Kooch & Koochie!!

Am I the only one who sees potential problems here? I'm afraid it might end up like Highlander: with regard to Kooch

1678824964140.png

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Anyone getting to watch Pono?

Seems like he's having a pretty good season for a 20 yr old in the AHL.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Anyone getting to watch Pono?

Seems like he's having a pretty good season for a 20 yr old in the AHL.
he is one of those guys, like Drury, that doesnt have a single quality that makes you watch him. He is just a silent professional that does everything right and plays hard every night. He isnt going to wow you with skating, hitting, shooting, carrying a line etc. he plays an excellent 2 way game, wins FOs, and contributes depth scoring. I think he needs to add a few pounds to be able to handle NHL physicality at his size and improve his edge work and he has the ability to be a long term center at the NHL level. Probably a solid 4C with the ability to get up to a 3C.

this is the first time he has had a consistent head coach for one season since his draft year so hopefully he is just starting to blossom. He turned 21, 2 days ago and hopefully takes another jump next season.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
he is one of those guys, like Drury, that doesnt have a single quality that makes you watch him. He is just a silent professional that does everything right and plays hard every night. He isnt going to wow you with skating, hitting, shooting, carrying a line etc. he plays an excellent 2 way game, wins FOs, and contributes depth scoring. I think he needs to add a few pounds to be able to handle NHL physicality at his size and improve his edge work and he has the ability to be a long term center at the NHL level. Probably a solid 4C with the ability to get up to a 3C.

this is the first time he has had a consistent head coach for one season since his draft year so hopefully he is just starting to blossom. He turned 21, 2 days ago and hopefully takes another jump next season.

How is his shot?

Reactions: zman77

Mike1167

Jun 25, 2018
Erie, Pennsylvania
Glad Jacob doesn't have to deal with the politics of college hockey anymore. I saw just about every minute that he played this season. He had one bad period where he allowed 4 goals in the first and was removed. Pretty much was benched the rest of the season after that. Very unfair of the coach. He had played extremely well during the season up until that point.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
A forgettable first start for Kuch. Allowed a goal on his first shot against, 14 seconds in. Allowed 4 goals on 8 shots and pulled before 14 minutes in.

• Wow
Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad