Prospect Info: Hurricanes select G Jacob Kucharski #197

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Just to update those who would like to know...Kooch has signed with Philadadelphia and will start out with the Reading Royals of the ECHL. He will be in camp with Philly's top farm team, Lehigh Valley, in October. Those are all the details I have so far.

I'd like to thank all of you for your well-wishes and kind words about my nephew. They were much appreciated, and I mentioned it to Kooch too, and he appreciates them as well.

Good luck to your Canes in the coming years.
That’s awesome. Hope he kills it in the Flyers farm system. Do keep us posted still!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Just to update those who would like to know...Kooch has signed with Philadadelphia and will start out with the Reading Royals of the ECHL. He will be in camp with Philly's top farm team, Lehigh Valley, in October. Those are all the details I have so far.

I'd like to thank all of you for your well-wishes and kind words about my nephew. They were much appreciated, and I mentioned it to Kooch too, and he appreciates them as well.

Good luck to your Canes in the coming years.
Hopefully that works out. Might get to see him play in Charlotte vs the Checkers this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad