Hurricanes Lounge XXX: The "Will I Stay or Will I Go?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Taivaanpirstoja is maybe better, if you wish not to wake association with the other erotic Sharon Stone thriller Sliver.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Maanrik and Taivaansär would sound like some not-high standard Tolkien ripoff characters.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
If his finish is rubbing off on us, it is not a very durable finish. But given his tacky humor, I wouldn’t expect it to be.

giphy.webp

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Had to make the insanely tough decision that we’ve gotta bring my best friend (15 year old Yorkshire terrier) to the vet tomorrow to end his suffering. I know it’s the best thing for him but god damn it’s the worst. I’ve known him since I was freakin teenager. He totally changed my mind about small dogs. He was almost like a catdog in that he didn’t need you, he just liked to grace you with his presence. He definitely had 9 lives. Little f***er was a warrior dog to the max.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Had to make the insanely tough decision that we’ve gotta bring my best friend (15 year old Yorkshire terrier) to the vet tomorrow to end his suffering. I know it’s the best thing for him but god damn it’s the worst. I’ve known him since I was freakin teenager. He totally changed my mind about small dogs. He was almost like a catdog in that he didn’t need you, he just liked to grace you with his presence. He definitely had 9 lives. Little ****er was a warrior dog to the max.

My dad had to put down my boxer, I had to go out of town to work. Never easy

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Had to make the insanely tough decision that we’ve gotta bring my best friend (15 year old Yorkshire terrier) to the vet tomorrow to end his suffering. I know it’s the best thing for him but god damn it’s the worst. I’ve known him since I was freakin teenager. He totally changed my mind about small dogs. He was almost like a catdog in that he didn’t need you, he just liked to grace you with his presence. He definitely had 9 lives. Little ****er was a warrior dog to the max.

:(

The only bad thing about being a dog owner is saying goodbye.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Sorry man.

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
I HIGHLY recommend it if you can afford it. Not only is it safe, it's a fantastic saw (at least the cabinet saw is). Safety features aside, I like it better than my powermatic. After years of woodworking, there are only a couple of tools I would never skimp on, and the table saw is #1 on the list.

In the more budget minded side of things what other table saws would you recommend? I would love to get a hybrid like the Delta 36-275 but don’t think I have room for it; I certainly don’t for anything bigger. Been looking at Dewalt DWE7480 and Hitachi/Metabo C10RJ. I don’t love the idea of a jobsite saw but I guess it’s better than not having one. At least those two have rack and pinion fences. What do you think?

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA

My condolences.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
We did this about three years ago. My wife says that was the day we became grownups, because that was something that grownups had done with all the other dogs she had before then. Even though it was my first dog and she only had a couple of years left by the time she came into my life, signing that paper was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

Sorry man.

Last edited:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
In the more budget minded side of things what other table saws would you recommend? I would love to get a hybrid like the Delta 36-275 but don’t think I have room for it; I certainly don’t for anything bigger. Been looking at Dewalt DWE7480 and Hitachi/Metabo C10RJ. I don’t love the idea of a jobsite saw but I guess it’s better than not having one. At least those two have rack and pinion fences. What do you think?
I’m traveling until late next week so will try to respond when I get back in town. Message me if I forget.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad