Hurricanes Lounge XXX: The "Will I Stay or Will I Go?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Pour one out for @HisIceness...it is officially a bad day coming up for him.

Durham can opener bridge getting raised

Stay strong like....well, you know.

I would post It's so Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men, but I see the bridge is being raised just 8 inches. I'm sure there will be plenty of stupidity to come.

Still though, gotta have the boys from Philly sing one time, hit it fellas!

Thank you Boyz II Men.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Wanna hear something f'ed up, there's now a movement in my town by local idiots to have the Dia de los Muertos celebration canceled because, and I quote from the city council comissioner: "The Bible says not to do seances and play around with Ouija boards and stuff like that, or you're just asking for trouble"

God I can't wait to leave this POS town and all the slackjaw ignorant racist morons that inhabit it

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Wanna hear something f'ed up, there's now a movement in my town by local idiots to have the Dia de los Muertos celebration canceled because, and I quote from the city council comissioner: "The Bible says not to do seances and play around with Ouija boards and stuff like that, or you're just asking for trouble"

God I can't wait to leave this POS town and all the slackjaw ignorant racist morons that inhabit it
You don’t mess with the occult bro. Haven’t you seen the documentary ‘Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark’?

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
All in favor of starting a GoFundMe to get our friend @Roboturner913 to move to Raleigh?

Would do this in a heartbeat if the jobs were there. We were down summer before last on the way to Outer Banks and my wife was like "wow I can see why you like it here so much." In the back of my mind, I always kind of figured that was where we'd end up when we retire.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
You all would think 8 inches is a lot...pffft

DEPENDS ON THE CONTEXT.
LENGTH OF A SPIKED WEAPON? NO.

LENGTH OF AN EXPLOSIVE PROJECTILE? YES.

THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ASKING FOR OCULT TROUBLE IS.

YET.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I think it's hilarious that you assume anyone would know where those suffixes should go.
Maan- is Earth('s), Taivaan- is Sky('s).

And yes, it is, now to think of it. I did use repeat of the front end in my first version but then decided to go without.

Reactions: Unsustainable
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad