Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes at Capitals, ECQF Game 1

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
In Finland we have the concept of Russian ass-buzzer, but I'm fairly certain that, in addition to not buzzing and not fitting in your ass, it also lacks loops of any kind to tie anything onto it.
3600.jpg

In case everyone was curious the native word is perseensuristin, Russian or not.

It is curious our forefathers needed a native word for an ass buzzer. It must have been tough living in the Stoned Age and even today.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Since we’re bringing up crime, I’m really happy that Czech people prefer thievery and con artistry over violence.

That being said, my country is considered pro-gun, especially by EU standards.
But gun violence is rare and lethal gun accidents are not even a thing.
We have the habit of hiding our guns from the authorities in caches, so we only kill each other with traditional knives. Much better.

And it's "that said" or "that being so" but not the abomination of King's English that you had there, unless you want to incite even more violence.

[Just kidding, I love Czech-o. Need to see it beyond Prague. Slovakia isn't half bad either. Maps, maps, bring me more maps.]

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Really hope we get this Ferland in the caps series. I know they have Tom Wilson to respond with but those two would be a good fight.

It might be just my feeling, but I think that Wilson is glass cannon. For all his physical prowess, I consider Ovie much more resilient. Siberian lumberjack/hunter somatotype certainly helps.

Pierre is a teleporter.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
3600.jpg

In case everyone was curious the native word is perseensuristin, Russian or not.
(at this point, after posted my points start, had know idea there did that is originally from), quoted weirdly.)
To be honest, when I saw the word in English... I thought I came to the wrong site. After you made it to a known word, I was still thinking did I come to the real site.

Gotta to be honest. Sometimes is's weird just...being. This was one of those time.

...are we there yet? I want wins, not just points! Though 2 points is quite similar to a win, eh?

It is curious our forefathers needed a native word for an ass buzzer. It must have been tough living in the Stoned Age and even today.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad