Pre-Game Talk: Hurricanes at Capitals, ECQF Game 1

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Aaaargh, like a softie pirate. I keep hitting some combos on my keyboard. So I'll just say, jinx or not for people. Let's us just enjoy the ride. We have a great youth core as well as others can be there. No need to panic at all, we can hang with the best of them. If we don't win the cup of the universum, adding something, there will be years to be watched. And by what I mean watched is joyful but great hockey to be seen. Go Canes Go! We are no longer a candycane that is easy to beat. We can play!

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
Why am I always writing Caroline instead of Carolina? Is this gonna be a love story for me? I wouldn't mind a sweet beautiful Caroline. (yeah, full of hockey content... if she's a hockey fan!)
Baam Baam Baam!

So Good! So Good! So Good!

**My jerks! I should have read down before my reply. Mine will be the third refrain.

Ahoy there

Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
upload_2019-4-9_17-21-48.png

Funny and accurate

Ahoy there

Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
This is random, but I’ve been wondering what the female version of the playoff beard would be for us of women who’d like to join in on the fun?? I’ve been cheering along my sports teams for years with this and the question suddenly hit me.

View attachment 211397
I have a meme for a reply, but I am noooooooooooooooooooooot sure... screw it... gimme a sec

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Wait, there are women here?

I assumed we were all ugly, fat dudes. Maybe I'm projecting.

Lol WE ARE HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!

Funnily enough I have a sister and a brother and my sister and I are the sports nuts while brother only watches tennis. Not sure that was what my dad expected the dynamic to be but we make it work lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad