How to quickly lose weight (and keep it off for good)?

How to quickly lose weight

• Total voters

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Yes, hit on women at the last place in the world they want to be hit on outside of a funeral.

Good strategy. About as good as your investments.
Lm*o I can literally only imagine any girl in any location in any situation on any occasion being literally petrified in front of her friends or loving ones being "hit upon" by a pale bald salad eating nerd and desiring to want absolutely literally the nothing to do with it besides saying "backsies' to time itselve for the both of u hahaha is that what happens?

Reactions: HFBCommenter

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Lm*o I can literally only imagine any girl in any location in any situation on any occasion being literally petrified in front of her friends or loving ones being "hit upon" by a pale bald salad eating nerd and desiring to want absolutely literally the nothing to do with it besides saying "backsies' to time itselve for the both of u hahaha is that what happens?

Talking about yourself their Victor?

Sep 19, 2008
So I no longer do the 4 days Vegan thing but rather try to reduce my meat intake throughout the week. There's no structure anymore like, you can't eat meat M-Thursday. Structure makes things too rigid.

I was shocked to learn that noted UFC fighter TJ Dillenshaw was 125 pounds. Maybe the next step is to go to a UFC gym.

member 157595

So I no longer do the 4 days Vegan thing but rather try to reduce my meat intake throughout the week. There's no structure anymore like, you can't eat meat M-Thursday. Structure makes things too rigid.

I was shocked to learn that noted UFC fighter TJ Dillenshaw was 125 pounds. Maybe the next step is to go to a UFC gym.

There is literally zero chance of this backfiring.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
There is literally zero chance of this backfiring.

roflboweek.gif

Sep 19, 2008
Try using myfitnesspal app to track your caloric intake.

That app is difficult to use because I eat a bunch of home made concoctions that don't appear on the app. I will give it another try though. 3rd time now...

Also I am going to the gym today !!

473689.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Do not look for great truth or wisdom in YouTube comments
That being said, 10 to 15 pounds is definitely doable in 4 months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad