How to quickly lose weight (and keep it off for good)?

How to quickly lose weight

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2008
As many know I suffered a debilitating injury late September

While I was in rehab I gained about 5 pounds drinking beer and eating food around Europe. My ability to exercise was hampered by my injury.

My injury has since healed yet the weight I have from rehab and rest and recovery still remains. I wish to dispose of this excess weight as soon as possible.

I have heard about Keto which interests me as well as Orange Theory and Crossfit. Out of t hese three options which is the best for a newcomer like me that just wants to lose 20 pounds in a week or two?

Thanks.

Sep 19, 2008
Not like you have anywhere to go.

I need your help. I need to reduce my weight because my pants don' fit me anymore. I have 32x30 pants and they feel so tight now. :cry: Then I go to Wal Mart and they don't have 33x30.

member 157595

Why do you need to quickly lose weight? Why do you feel the need to identify your diet regimen with some label/program?

Just consume less calories than you burn and do so over a long period of time.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Buddy need`d 2 lose Wait for the Prom `n` I told him 2 jus`t Chop ovv a cupple Limb`s. Literally Take`s the w8 Rite off `n` it`s like Chopping down an Cherald Tree: Just Chop, Chop, Chop. :yo::yo::yo:

Sep 19, 2008
Why do you need to quickly lose weight? Why do you feel the need to identify your diet regimen with some label/program?

Just consume less calories than you burn and do so over a long period of time.

what's wrong with labels

member 157595

what's wrong with labels

Do you actually want to lose weight and keep it off long-term, or do you want to spend 1-2 weeks trying and possibly failing to implement a nutritional plan that may not be best suited for you and then give up after that time?

Sep 19, 2008
Do you actually want to lose weight and keep it off long-term, or do you want to spend 1-2 weeks trying and possibly failing to implement a nutritional plan that may not be best suited for you and then give up after that time?

why are you making it seem like weight loss is so difficult?

Sep 19, 2008
the fitness forum doesn't seem too active so I simply seek advice on losing ten to fifteen pounds so my pants fit again.

Sep 19, 2008
I think I have to train my appetite becuase I often feel intense hunger like Ryback where "Feed me more" blares

I eat something for breakfast and then an hour later I feel so hungry that I will pass out if I don't eat. That's why I eat lunch at 11 AM.

I hear a lot about IF but I don't think IF would work because of my extreme hunger pains which would cause me to pass out if I didn't eat. Trying to train my body would be really hard. "You need to eat like once per day. At like 2 pm. Train your body." :huh:

Sep 19, 2008
Intermittent fasting is an eating style where you eat within a specific time period, and fast the rest of the time. Though intermittent fasting is an effective way to lose weight, it's less a diet and more a lifestyle choice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad