How Open Are You to Trading Eichel? A Methodical Approach.

How open are you to trading Eichel?

• Total voters

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Since I voted for a King's ransom, here are some ideas that the fans of the other team would like hate and/or laugh at. But, these are the kinds of deals I would want to trade Eichel.

LA Kings:

- Byfield or Turcotte+Thomas
- Bjornfot
- Kaliyev
- '21 or '22 1st

And I would take Quick or Brown back as a cap dump if need be.

NY Rangers:

- Kakko+Fox or Laf+Miller or Shesterkin+Miller
- Chytil
- '21 or '22 1st

Anaheim:

- Gibson
- Zegras
- Perreault or Groulx

Boston:

- Pastrnak
- Frederic
- Ritchie
- McAvoy
- Swayman

I’d take Turcotte, Vilardi, Bjornfot, 2021 1st at this point

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
ROR return, part deux, come on down

When Eichel (and Reinhart) get traded, I'm not sticking with this franchise for what will become a 15-year rebuild, I'll start paying attention to them once they become a consistent playoff team

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Probably. Lebrun likes to run over anything to do with the Sabres with a bus however.

Usually I loathe those Toronto media f***ers, but they win today. They said Eichel played his last game in Buffalo as a Sabre, and now I believe them.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
With what’s been happening with the NYR this past week, expect them to make a serious run at Eichel. A lot more serious than the BS trade offers from Rangers fans.

The price would be very steep but never say never.

They have wingers as their top pieces. No ty.

tellermine

Oct 21, 2018
Köln, Helsinki, Lappeenranta
I personally think Sabres should trade Eichel and Ristolainen.
Both are good players and also done mentally in Buffalo.

They can deliver nice future to team.

It is jyst horrible to watch Buffalo and Ottava... Feels bad.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
The Sabres sucked with Eichel. They sucked without Eichel. What's the big deal with keeping the status quo? As long as they maintain the authenticity of the process, I'm good.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
The Sabres sucked with Eichel. They sucked without Eichel. What's the big deal with keeping the status quo? As long as they maintain the authenticity of the process, I'm good.
I typed this same post about O'Reilly. Never did I believe they would get nothing in return for him.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Poor Reinhart is gonna get stuck here because he decided to play well haha

All Sam has to do is sign his QO and he can walk in a year. if he signs long term it'll be his choice.

Clip of Kevyn Adams digging through his f***ing quote notebook.

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
I'm fine trading Eichel but you have to get a 1st line player in return. This has to be a good hockey trade for the Sabres. You can't just give away Eichel.

I don't necessarily need a forward either. A legit #1 Dman would work as well.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
I'm fine trading Eichel but you have to get a 1st line player in return. This has to be a good hockey trade for the Sabres. You can't just give away Eichel.

I don't necessarily need a forward either. A legit #1 Dman would work as well.
Why do we need a 1st line player? Who will he play with if we trade Jack and Sam? We need futures and the target will be the 2022 and 2023 drafts that will be very strong.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'm still baffled why he would want neck surgery. The surgery would weaken the disc and thus make him more susceptible to another injury.

Either way, I would tell him to buckle up. We will build around you and if you still don't like it, we will move you in 4 short years.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Why do we need a 1st line player? Who will he play with if we trade Jack and Sam? We need futures and the target will be the 2022 and 2023 drafts that will be very strong.
Someone 25 and under. I would like them to be on an entry level contract.

When I say 1st line player it can mean projected 1st line player. No Tage Thompsons. No middle 6 prospects unless they're add-ons.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Someone 25 and under. I would like them to be on an entry level contract.

When I say 1st line player it can mean projected 1st line player. No Tage Thompsons. No middle 6 prospects unless they're add-ons.
Ok, I get it, that is, the first line player can be a conditional Laf or Zegras. Yes, we need elite prospectss and picks so that they and Dahlin, Mitts, Cozens are the core.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad