GDT: Homestand Begins and Ends with Ottawa, 1/9/2024 @ 7:00 PM Mountain Time

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
This isn't the first time you've tried spinning this bullshit. Just stop.
You call it spinning bullshit. I call it something that's possible. I'm not the only one here that thinks this. Something is definitely affecting his play.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Flames have such a weird mishmash of fwds. Like the GM had been drunk dialing for a couple summers in a row.
Like three second lines is a weird way to go about it.

I'm watching the TSN feed. I can't wait until this Rogers deal is over.

The WJC made me miss TSN a lot. Hope they at least get some of the national broadcasts back.
Pretty happy generally with the Flames local guys though. Leslie and Ball are dudes you could have a beer with. Hrudey the type who has already had 9 before you showed up.

edit :

gif.gif

the downside of trading Lindholm and Hanifin no one talks about is that the team gets a lot less good looking with them gone

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
The WJC made me miss TSN a lot. Hope they at least get some of the national broadcasts back.
Pretty happy generally with the Flames local guys though. Leslie and Ball are dudes you could have a beer with. Hrudey the type who has already had 9 before you showed up.

Yeah, I really have no problems with any of the Flames broadcasting crew, including Hrudey.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Flames have such a weird mishmash of fwds. Like the GM had been drunk dialing for a couple summers in a row.
Like three second lines is a weird way to go about it.

I don't miss not subscribing to tsn. Every time when I used to go to watch a hockey game there it was usually blacked out.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Coleman is on fire this year! Trade him now. His value will never be higher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad