Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Dube benched?!

gif.gif

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Feels like a W tonight. I concur with this 6-3 prediction. Assassination time on the Sens.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Go flam. And for "dinner" (I didn't have lunch) I made a BELT w cheese sandwich. It was delicious. I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries and am proud I didn't stop at a&w on the way back. Lol. Knew I had bacon that needed cooking and coupled with organic free range eggs it sounded like a good time for a modified bltc

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Go flam. And for "dinner" (I didn't have lunch) I made a BELT w cheese sandwich. It was delicious. I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries and am proud I didn't stop at a&w on the way back. Lol. Knew I had bacon that needed cooking and coupled with organic free range eggs it sounded like a good time for a modified bltc
I spent years of my younger life working my way up through A&W. I still can't really enjoy it unless I were to make it myself. I could tell you horrible stories about stuff I had to see. XD

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm laying in bed, don't have the energy to go to the living room to watch the game, so y'all are responsible for keeping me updated

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I can make up stories about what @Lucidity Engine did to the food
I swear to god. I've never, ever crossed any lines myself. Certainly had fun with really annoying customer orders.. during bar rush times especially, but never anything nasty or something like some of the animals I worked with haha.

I'm laying in bed, don't have the energy to go to the living room to watch the game, so y'all are responsible for keeping me updated
You snuggle that goddamn blanket. It better be Flames merch, too. You do it and you like it. Haruuuuuumph. Luck to our Flames. GFG.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I swear to god. I've never, ever crossed any lines myself. Certainly had fun with really annoying customer orders.. during bar rush times especially, but never anything nasty or something like some of the animals I worked with haha.
It doesn't need to be true for me to say it

snuggle that goddamn blanket. It better be Flames merch, too. You do it and you like it. Haruuuuuumph. Luck to our Flames. GFG.
My blanket isn't, but last year my dad gave me one of those pillows for your back to sit in bed, I'm using it

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
For my fellow non Albertan residing fans that don't pay for center ice, it's still on free preview. Just tuned in myself.

Guess I should ask. Do most people in here still have traditional cable? Most of my similar aged 40+ yr old friends do not.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Go ahead and call me a bad fan but I'm cheering for a Flames loss tonight. A win just reduces the chance to become a lottery team. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Never comfortable playing Ottawa. Ever since the North division in the bubble, Ottawa killed us in the 8 games and we didn't make the playoffs.
As they were just talking about with all the travel we've done, I don't think we'll win tonight.
We'll see.
3-2 OTL my sense.

Go ahead and call me a bad fan but I'm cheering for a Flames loss tonight. A win just reduces the chance to become a lottery team. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.
The brain agrees. The heart can't cheer losses without lying to myself a bit.

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
For my fellow non Albertan residing fans that don't pay for center ice, it's still on free preview. Just tuned in myself.

Guess I should ask. Do most people in here still have traditional cable? Most of my similar aged 40+ yr old friends do not.
I cut cable in just October. Felt SNnow was stable enough for Flames, Jays and WWE to finally do it

Reactions: flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad