GDT: Homestand Begins and Ends with Ottawa, 1/9/2024 @ 7:00 PM Mountain Time

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I wish we weren't in such a crappy division lol. We have tough competition to be crap with.

Ah shucks.

I'm conflicted lmao.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I cut cable in just October. Felt SNnow was stable enough for Flames, Jays and WWE to finally do it
Yep streaming has gotten better lately, but as a degenerate gambler ;) I cannot handle the 30-60 sec delays. Ruins live betting as well as my whatsapp/telegram chats.

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Go ahead and call me a bad fan but I'm cheering for a Flames loss tonight. A win just reduces the chance to become a lottery team. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.
It is what it is, we all have opinions, we're all here because the Flames are our favorite team.
As an older person I don't judge anyone for their opinion. If I got butt hurt from people's opinion I'd be in a spiral of being depressed. In the long run the goal is the Stanley Cup, and we're all smart fans to realize that's not happening this year and we want to build something in the coming years so we can be more competitive. You didn't say anything that most of us have said to ourselves this year.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
For my fellow non Albertan residing fans that don't pay for center ice, it's still on free preview. Just tuned in myself.

Guess I should ask. Do most people in here still have traditional cable? Most of my similar aged 40+ yr old friends do not.

In my mid 30s and haven't had cable for probably like 5 years. Have an IPTV service that works pretty well most of the time. Sometimes requires some dicking around with it.

Reactions: flames23

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yep streaming has gotten better lately, but as a degenerate gambler ;) I cannot handle the 30-60 sec delays. Ruins live betting as well as my whatsapp/telegram chats.
I've known you are a degenerate for what 20 years now?

• Haha
Reactions: flames23

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Mark Greig didn't just play in the NHL, he was a Flame briefly I believe

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Off topic: Anyone with experience using UPS and needing to add special delivery instructions? Is there a number? I'm not seeing an option with their app.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Off topic: Anyone with experience using UPS and needing to add special delivery instructions? Is there a number? I'm not seeing an option with their app.
from le google

1-888-742-5877

Customer ServicePlease visit our Customer Help and Support Center or call 1-888-742-5877.

Reactions: deleted user

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Markstrom seems extra floppy tonight lol
Senators look like they have no structure whatsoever.

Man, they keep showing this Fatburger commercial. I don't think we have any locations in Ontario, but damn that looks really tasty.

Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Markstrom seems extra floppy tonight lol
Senators look like they have no structure whatsoever.

Man, they keep showing this Fatburger commercial. I don't think we have any locations in Ontario, but damn that looks really tasty.
Fatburger is my favorite burger joint

Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Hm. Dube getting his mojo would be nice. I dunno if I see it.
I don't see it happening. Something is really affecting his play and to my knowledge its not injury related and therfore physical. The worse he plays the more I'm inclined to believe the sword of Damocles is hanging over his head and its really bothering him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad