GDT: Homestand Begins and Ends with Ottawa, 1/9/2024 @ 7:00 PM Mountain Time

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I don't see it happening. Something is really affecting his play and to my knowledge its not injury related and therfore physical. The worse he plays the more I'm inclined to believe the sword of Damocles is hanging over his head and its really bothering him.
That's what worries me. That investigation just kinda went totally silent.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
It’s a little tiring getting our asses kicked all the time by horrible teams like the Sens and Hawks

Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
So unacceptable. Let in the 1st shot of the period, and the last shot of the period.
Hrudey is being too much of a homer. Making excuses for Dube, making excuses because the Flames on the ice are exhausted since they were all over 1 minute on that shift. They're professionals, you don't need to make up excuses for them.
Hrudey sucks. I much prefer Millen.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
You must have had a good year to have Santa give you such a nice gift.
He gave me a $50 Keg card.
That'll pay for the cost of an 8oz Sirloin steak.
I remember the old days when the Keg was a relatively inexpensive place to dine out. Those days are long gone.

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
So unacceptable. Let in the 1st shot of the period, and the last shot of the period.
Hrudey is being too much of a homer. Making excuses for Dube, making excuses because the Flames on the ice are exhausted since they were all over 1 minute on that shift. They're professionals, you don't need to make up excuses for them.

Hrudey very rarely will give negative commentary for either team, he's somewhat a homer only because he watches the team so much so he knows everyone, but I don't find him to be overtly a homer like most other broadcasts. Watch an Oiler broadcast or half of them in the States and they'll cheerlead more than some fans.

I've seen that Sarich hit a lot of times but I would forever a Flame him based entirely on that licking he put on Marleau in the playoffs.

IIRC Flames were down 3-0 and came back to win after it

Sarich blowing Marleau up when we were down 3-0 is in my opinion the greatest Flame hit in history. Owen Nolan putting as ahead 4-3 with his celly, one of the top games for Flames even though in the grand scheme of things it lead to nothing (San Jose beat us that series because of course they did).

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't see it happening. Something is really affecting his play and to my knowledge its not injury related and therfore physical. The worse he plays the more I'm inclined to believe the sword of Damocles is hanging over his head and its really bothering him.
This isn't the first time you've tried spinning this bullshit. Just stop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad