Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I hold blame to Minervini.

He is really awkward.

I think he's just a noob when it comes to hockey. Another talking head, I don't really care about him since his only job is to keep the show going.

But if Jovo can't get his shit together by the end of the season then find someone else, no problem with that. I think he does bring in some valid points it's just the delivery that's lacking.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Boughner's defensive structrure has really made an impact with the Sharks, 12 goals against in three games.

If they're not scoring like crazy like we did last year, they'll be outside the playoffs this year.

You can lose against Vegas, but not against the Ducks.
And to be fair, Vegas was in another league against them. I don't see them returning to the postseason

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
You can lose against Vegas, but not against the Ducks.
And to be fair, Vegas was in another league against them. I don't see them returning to the postseason

Yeah they looked really bad against Vegas. It wasn't even close.

What kind of a moron gets rid of your team captain, Pavelski, only to give that money to Karlson? I mean he's a really good player if healthy but that has to make a dent in the locker room.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009

What kind of a moron gets rid of your team captain, Pavelski, only to give that money to Karlson? I mean he's a really good player if healthy but that has to make a dent in the locker room.

I was not impressed by Karlsson last year! I agree you they should have sticked with Pavel ski. It will hurt them this season

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Just finished rewatching this game! What a game to be at. Crowd was electric and buzzing. I am sure players were superhyped

PP looks as dangerous as last season and we know Hoff can always bury that. We played a great game 5vs5 again and got goals on the PP. Special teams will usually win the games
Glad we are finally playing with a system. No odd man rushes every 2 minutes like last year

I love the 4th line with Acciari. This could be our Shutdown line. Love this guy already.

Ekblad and Matheson really good again. Complete difference to last year

And finally Sergei Bobrovsky! I mean this guy is simply amazing. His quick reflexes are amazing and I rather pay him than watching our goalies last year falter on shots they should stop!
He also saved several high danger shots. It is no shame to give up 3 against the best team in the league. We stood tall in the end and did not blew it. Our goalies last year would have given up 7. Bob will be able to steal us points for sure.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

If they didnt pay Kane all that money, Pavelski would still be there.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Well, we got a win in the books.
That might be the toughest stretch all season. lol
I hate starting the season against Tampa Bay all the time. Anyway, good defensive effort. If it wasn't for that and timely saves, this is a loss, as Tampa was doing their thing. Hopefully all of the games aren't tough as these first two. 2 points on the board!

Reactions: Boothinator

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
FB_IMG_1570391978143.jpg

Look how pumped Acciari is here....
What a play that was!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Now that I’ve had time to relax and let the game sink in that was one of the best games I’ve ever been to. Bob was sensational and looked even better in person than those highlights give credit for. The guy is a freak and lightning fast. Acciari is going to be a favorite here and quickly. He’s like Mackenzie on crack. Arena was deafening last night as well. This team is going to be special in my opinion.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Luongo has always been a technical goalie imo.

Positioning, anticipation, and technique made him a HoFer

Bob is an athletic freak.
I could post several clips of Luongo moving side to side and flashing his glove but I doubt you’d agree with it being significant in this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad