Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Good win boys!

Jovo and and Chycrun are horrible.

OMG yes...they suck!

First line is close to good, they played well on PP with Hoff. The only weak link is Dadonov right now. He’s gotta get it back.

Matheson played a mostly good game. So did Ekblad. Yandle looks a bit slower. Brown lacks confidence. Stralman is gonna be good. Weegar needs another year. I’m glad Pysyk didn’t play.

Loved Ekblad's game tonight. Matty as well. Matty just needs to keep it simple in his own end. If there is nothing there, just get it out!

Im fine with the first line. They will get it going. They are usually slow starters. Ill take six goals in two games against the top goalie/team in the league, with little contribution from our top line.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
You all leave Jovo alone, he was my first ever Panthers jersey and I think he looks just fine on that crew.

I can like the guy as a player and still think he has obviously had like no broadcast training whatsoever and needs some ASAP.

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
Yeah these guys make Lindsay not sound like he's asking Stacey out to prom whenever they speak.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Tampa has been playing with the same coach for the better part of a decade.

This is our 2nd game with Q.

Play this again in 50 games and I'm sure we can take them.

I know bro... Just meant that Tampa was really lucky to be in those two games because they had their fair-share of lucky goals and bounces... Without those, we would have looked much much better and them much much worse !

Reactions: Mase

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Tampa 1 for 5 on the PP in these two games. We were 2 for 7 on the PP and scored one shortie.

-ghoste
They scored 6v5 and scored one seconds after the PP ended..they don't count, but that's pretty much 3 for 5.

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
Can't even imagine the ass-chafing that goes on in Canada when a couple of the best teams in the league reside in Florida. The thought alone makes me giggle. I understand that the athletes are Canadian, but until a Canadian team( '93 Canadians, I'm lookin right at cha) wins The Cup, it gotta sting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad