Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Can't even imagine the ass-chafing that goes on in Canada when a couple of the best teams in the league reside in Florida. The thought alone makes me giggle. I understand that the athletes are Canadian, but until a Canadian team( '93 Canadians, I'm lookin right at cha) wins The Cup, it gotta sting.

I like the improvement we see through two games, but way too early to call the Panthers one of the best teams in the league. Get back to me in 60 games.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
jovanovski and chychrun are difficult to watch as commentators so far. Chycrun seems like a close talker and jovanovski looks like a deer caught in headlights. I hope they start to loosen up a bit. Maybe they should take a page out of Potvins book and have a little nip before airtime.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I like the improvement we see through two games, but way too early to call the Panthers one of the best teams in the league. Get back to me in 60 games.

Not at all calling them one of the best in the league, just pointing out that the Stanley Cup drought has got to be frustrating, and the game played tonight, against a team that is considered one of the best in the league, against one trying to establish themselves as one of the best, has to be frustrating, when nobody is picking anyone other that Toronto(rightfully so) to make much noise in the East(The Atlantic, specifically), from the Canadian side. The "They Don'r Deserve A Team" is real, IMO.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
jovanovski and chychrun are difficult to watch as commentators so far. Chycrun seems like a close talker and jovanovski looks like a deer caught in headlights. I hope they start to loosen up a bit. Maybe they should take a page out of Potvins book and have a little nip before airtime.

take the edge off.:cheers:

Reactions: Kellyr and Mase

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
He was doing his post game presser.

He was asked "How weird is it going to be watching another team's game tape?"

He said "Yeah, we are on to the Hurricanes...and they won tonight. Pretty big for them."

But don’t coaches always watch the other teams game tape? Kinda strange question. I’m sure he knew the score from in game announcements anywho

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Tough crowd on Jovo here, I thought he ended the segment well. He’ll be able to provide some interesting locker room inside since he was a part of it for so long.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
But don’t coaches always watch the other teams game tape? Kinda strange question. I’m sure he knew the score from in game announcements anywho

It's wholly related to having faced Tampa for 5 straight games.

Im just impressed with how keyed in Q is that's all. But he isn't Q for nothing.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Neither of them have ever done any broadcast work before. I think they are great and something fresh. You may need to take a nip before you watch and judge.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Need to clean up our play when we have a lead in the third. I can't wait for that first line to start heating up. Good team win. Bob was spectacular. Hoffman is a stud.

Reactions: Mase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad