Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Nah man, that's just the expected outcome, that's boring.

It'll be more hilarious when we actually win and watch this forum trying to come to terms with success

giphy.gif

panthersdu67

Oct 5, 2019
Possibly a stupid question, but could it be time to consider putting Hoffman on the first line and demoting Dadononv to the second ? I know Huberdeau-Barkov-Dadonov are supposed to have some chemistry, but Dadonov not burying anything for two games and Hoff being red hot, I feel like this should maybe be considered ?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

This reminds me of this past Spring when the Toronto Raptors won the NBA Championship, one of my favourite 4 from the four major sports.

I literally didn't know what to do with my hands when the buzzer went and they won the championship. I just sat in my chair and clapped really loud and hard. One of my teams hasn't won a championship since the '93 Blue Jays.
Hopefully I'll be more prepared this year, either for the Kansas City Chiefs or the Florida Panthers :win::stanley:

Reactions: drktmplr12

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
This reminds me of this past Spring when the Toronto Raptors won the NBA Championship, one of my favourite 4 from the four major sports.

I literally didn't know what to do with my hands when the buzzer went and they won the championship. I just sat in my chair and clapped really loud and hard. One of my teams hasn't won a championship since the '93 Blue Jays.
Hopefully I'll be more prepared this year, either for the Kansas City Chiefs or the Florida Panthers :win::stanley:

You should definitely be prepared as a Chiefs fan.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Possibly a stupid question, but could it be time to consider putting Hoffman on the first line and demoting Dadononv to the second ? I know Huberdeau-Barkov-Dadonov are supposed to have some chemistry, but Dadonov not burying anything for two games and Hoff being red hot, I feel like this should maybe be considered ?

I get what you're saying here and maybe hoff can help spark barky/huby a bit more. But I'm also hesitant to move hoff when whatever it is that line is doing works. I don't think HBD has been terrible, I'd prefer to give them a few more games to get it going.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
I get what you're saying here and maybe hoff can help spark barky/huby a bit more. But I'm also hesitant to move hoff when whatever it is that line is doing works. I don't think HBD has been terrible, I'd prefer to give them a few more games to get it going.
To add to this, hbd are facing matchups that are trying to suppress them as opposed to score on them. Two totally different games

Reactions: pantherbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad