HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
More WON notes

- The numbers are trickling in and Night to Remember 2020 is looking to be HFWF’s most successful show in its entire history, original AND revival version.

- Night to Remember peaked with over 2.2-million live streamers online, and early estimates call for 150,000 - 185,000 traditional PPV buys. This was the first HFWF PPV as part of HFWF’s partnership with Showtime.

- On demand streams are said to be at around 300,000 as of this writing.

- HFWF’s YouTube channel has seen their subscriber count grow by 100,000 in just 48 hours following the PPV event.

- The show was a legitimate sell out, and HFWF even reduced the size of the stage to add more seats which were sold out. HFWF also added standing room only seats high up that were sold out. It’s said all 23,750 seats that were made available were completely sold out, and that number may grow when confirmation comes out on how many seats were opened up with reducing the stage size.

- Night to Remember was the #1 trend on Twitter for about 30+ hours following the event, with over a million unique accounts tweeting, and even more during the show. To this writing, they’re still top-10 in North America and top-20 in Europe.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Rodney Mack Attack @MackMilitant03
Add in the bearded hippie guy, and this is possibly the dirtiest group of champions ever assembled. Absolutely repulsive.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Where's your belt, sunshine?

Reactions: ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF @HFWF
With the fall out of our biggest show, it's time to change things up a little bit. Here's a look at the new HFWF logo:

Z8MvZbU.png

HFWF @HFWF
We will have new theme music for our opening intro, new video package, new production and a new stage this Thursday on #HFWFTV. A little hint: two square titantrons on either side, the HFWF logo, and a really slick LED design down the center under the logo. Don't miss it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
CONFIRMED FOR THIS WEEK'S HFWF TV

- The fallout from an explosive Night to Remember.
- The beginning of the Kings of Wrestling G1 Tournament, beginning with Block A matches:
- Block A G1 Round Robin: Mitchy vs. ColePens.
- Block A G1 Round Robin: BonMorrison vs. Paris in Flames.
- Block A G1 Round Robin: Disclose vs. Falco Lombardi.
- Block A G1 Round Robin: Fro vs. Emperoreddy.
- New tag team champions, Dr Pepper & Jbell have a message for the tag division.

PLUS...

- After 8 long years, Legendary AC finally won the big one. What's next for him? He'll appear in the ring to celebrate his victory with the crowd.

It all happens this Thursday, on HFWF TV, live from St. Louis, as this begins the first of 10 90-minute HFWF TV episodes for the G1.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
updated OP following NTR now that most people prob caught up

also added some small things, like championship dates (day won - day lost) and added # of days to the title reign

@ColePens with the longest title reign of the revival, at 205 days, @Disclose a bit more than two weeks behind with 189 days.

also small touch I loved was Cole's live reaction while reading through. I saw that, and I was like "oh lord I can't wait to see the live reaction to 51 minute All Class Title match and then 4 minute World Title match lol"

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I wont lie, after reading Bell Pepper won, I scrolled down and saw I lost and sorta sighed and went back to read the match...then called you a SoB for doing that full false finish

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I wont lie, after reading Bell Pepper won, I scrolled down and saw I lost and sorta sighed and went back to read the match...then called you a SoB for doing that full false finish

I got spoiled when you tagged me and pepper. I was at work and didn’t notice the new thread was up

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
went back to see Cid's ratings to last year's NTR lol

2019 NTR average match rating - 3.43* (highest: Gong/Cole, MCG/Mitchy, SeidoN/Fro at 4.5*, lowest: AC/Omni at 2*)
2020 NTR average match rating - 4.42* (highest: Disclose/Fro at 5.5*, lowest: PWC/Outcasts, EoL/Gong & MCG/AC at 4*)

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I'm definitely going 4-0. I know i just took 2 pins, but that was one night. Mitchy/Bon are walk throughs. Scan can't focus to save his life. And Disclose is the battle i'll start prepping for now.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're a has been, Cole. You got exposed on the biggest stage. You're nothing without your lackeys covering your ass. It's over for you. Back of the line, clown.

source.gif

Last edited:

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Micholai Magiknikov @MicholaiMagiknikov
Disgusting what MCG did to @Mitchy! Mitchy should've had his moment at NTR! That ego maniac golden shovel just couldn't let a true superstar like MAGIC MITCH HAVE HIS MOMENT! I can see Mitchy threatening to go to AEW or WWE NOW!

Legendary Chartered Accountant @LegendaryCA
@TwitterSupport. He's gone mad again.

Austin4Life @Austin4LifeWF
This is the owner of WFBoards and self proclaimed "jounralist", everyone. This is why I left WFBoards.

Micholai Magiknikov @MicholaiMagiknikov
You "left" WFBoards because you were banned for constant Mitchy hate.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're has a been, Cole. You got exposed on the biggest stage. You're nothing without your lackeys beating covering your ass. It's over for you. Back of the line, clown.

source.gif

Mitchy was the hottest thing running a few months ago. The fans loved him. The fans wanted him as champ. And they all forgot about him in minutes when he couldn't win the big one. They all forgot about him and turned to a real hero, @The Catalyst . They knew Mitchy was a flash in the pan. They knew Mitchy wasn't "their" guy. He's just A guy, who is about to get his ass beat by one of the greatest.

And since he's such a forgettable athlete, let's check his history here at HFWF!

MITCHY
Real Life Parallel: Seth Rollins
Finisher: Curb Stomp, Phoenix Splash, Springboard Forearm
Signature Moves: Buckle Bomb, Back Suplex into Reverse Neckbreaker, Bicycle Knee, Superkick to Gut, Reverse Rana, Superkick, Falcon Arrow, Small Package Fisherman's Suplex
Heel/Face: Face
Title History: None

giphy.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Mitchy was the hottest thing running a few months ago. The fans loved him. The fans wanted him as champ. And they all forgot about him in minutes when he couldn't win the big one. They all forgot about him and turned to a real hero, @The Catalyst . They knew Mitchy was a flash in the pan. They knew Mitchy wasn't "their" guy. He's just A guy, who is about to get his ass beat by one of the greatest.

And since he's such a forgettable athlete, let's check his history here at HFWF!

MITCHY
Signature Moves: Buckle Bomb, Back Suplex into Reverse Neckbreaker, Bicycle Knee, Superkick to Gut, Reverse Rana, Superkick, Falcon Arrow, Small Package Fisherman's Suplex

giphy.gif

Oh that’s ...
giphy.gif

Cole’d

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

MITCHY

giphy.gif
THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY

The Burdened

May 1, 2017

MITCHY

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad