HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@El Dandy has been here a hot minute, buys some sketchers, and now thinks he is hot ****. I'll give the guy credit for being a tremendous puppermaster but the best thing El Dandy can do is get in people's way.

But as we always ask.. for what? For others to gain! Yay! Great plan. Or better yet... does El Dandy look like a guy with a plan?

giphy.gif

KIRK (@KIRK)
Is that @El Dandy or @Scandale du Jour? #BothFugly

Reactions: The Gongshow

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
View attachment 238775

@El Dandy let’s go mother****er... besides don’t you have dress up as a lame ass robot? I find it hysterical that you’re using something that hasn’t been relevant since 1991. Blair witch? Hahahahahahahahaha you’re so cute.. real misery is being locked inside a box too small for a human to fit in while having Iggy Azaela play over and over until you mentally break.. but in your case I think you’d enjoy that song just too much. How much do you know about psychological torture, probably not all, so keep it up and I’ll show you something that even the CIA will **** their pants about..

KIRK (@KIRK)
I wouldn't wish this ******* lunatic on my worst enemy. (1/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
I wouldn't wish this sociopath on the lowest piece of crap in the world. (2/3)

KIRK (@KIRK)
But I'll wish him on @El Dandy and enjoy a nice '53 Margaux while watching the slaughter. (3/3)

Reactions: Mitchy and El Dandy

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Gongshow/Pepper and Cor/Serac are ultimately filler matches for TV at this rate, and who even knows if HFWF goes through with Gongshow vs. Dr Pepper for fear of the injury. I wouldn't be surprised if they just write a screwy angle to get out of it and protect Dr. Pepper, or even have someone else step in for Dr Pepper as it ultimately means nothing now.

I feel like this is a waste of the champs time. I think I deserve the night of. I can sit back, relax and watch the tournament. Gotta have and keep a healthy champ @M.C.G. 31 ;)

Reactions: The Catalyst

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
*backwoods rambling*
zdaCcBa.jpg

We already fought, EoL. Remember? I wish I didn't tho, you were out of breath 5 minutes in and I strained a muscle in my back trying to carry you

You say you hate The Machine? Well based on the look of ya I can tell you do, in fact, hate various types of machines... like treadmills, or lat machines, heck could you not even manage to get a Smith machine in Bumble**** Saskatchewan or wherever it was you were hiding?

The fact that you're now focused on me ahead of your big match with the unpinned @UnrealMachine aka the one true beast of the HFWF, tells me that you know you've already lost.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to go watch this @The Catalyst video someone just linked me. Apparently he said he's going to change my world or something?

dC9I5K7.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
MCG @M.C.G. 31
I’ll see you next week. Look forward to seeing your match vs. @Dr Pepper!
Champ @The_Gongshow

That's fine by me, but don't hold me responsible for what may happen to poor, hurt, Pep

Champ @The_Gonshow
@M.C.G. 31 why arent you returning anyone's calls? #TheMachine

Voice #38 @The_Gongshow
I hope @KIRK liked my present. Havent heard from him in a while. Maybe I'll pay him a visit

Reactions: Mitchy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Champ @The_Gongshow

That's fine by me, but don't hold me responsible for what may happen to poor, hurt, Pep

Champ @The_Gonshow
@M.C.G. 31 why arent you returning anyone's calls? #TheMachine

Voice #38 @The_Gongshow
I hope @KIRK liked my present. Havent heard from him in a while. Maybe I'll pay him a visit

KIRK (@KIRK)
Never got a package. Are you sure you sent me something?

KIRK (@KIRK)
Apparently Voice #38 let Voice #27 address the package. As Voice #27 is so dumb he's as dumb as . . . okay, nobody is as dumb as @Scandale du Jour, but he's pretty ******* dumb . . . anyway, Voice #27 addressed the package to the wrong country.

Last edited:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Reactions: Falco Lombardi

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Almost sounded as if someone from WWE wrote your script.
ummm... is this supposed to be an insult?
They are the World Wide Leader in Sports Entertainment and about to be Emmy nominated!!!!

As one of the best sports entertainers in the world, I take that as a tremendous complement

(speaking of, you know I was offered a Legends contract by them even though I'm just entering my prime? Offered to put me in their HOF and everything. Thankfully someone talked me out of it and guided me back home to the HFWF.

I heard they made a play for you, too, EoL. Developmental was it? Your new name to be Lance Uppercut? Dancing gimmick?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad