HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
HF Detective @Lockerroom lawyer
Can confirm @0hfwf has an alibi and is clear.
I'm trying to get the hotel lobby's surveillance footage, but apparently the footage is missing from the time when the alleged attack happened.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Interesting note:

All of the machine lost last night
tumblr_oh85yrv7Sw1s05wxzo1_400.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

Out of everything I posted out of the last couple days this is the one I am most proud of. At work I was asked to make some videos and I created this as a way to get more acquainted with the software. Took two Dean matches one with HHH and one with Seth to combine them, turned them into frames so I could edit each one individually by reversing the angle so I could edit the shirt to read AC and also edit the belt to Big Goldie with the MCG nameplate. Also change the crowd signs and apron. Then Put them into the video so I could add in commentary and crowd along with the announcer saying "New champion AC". For literally my first stab at video editing I think it came out pretty good.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Out of everything I posted out of the last couple days this is the one I am most proud of. At work I was asked to make some videos and I created this as a way to get more acquainted with the software. Took two Dean matches one with HHH and one with Seth to combine them, turned them into frames so I could edit each one individually by reversing the angle so I could edit the shirt to read AC and also edit the belt to Big Goldie with the MCG nameplate. Also change the crowd signs and apron. Then Put them into the video so I could add in commentary and crowd along with the announcer saying "New champion AC". For literally my first stab at video editing I think it came out pretty good.

I LOVE THIS

Reactions: Mitchy

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

The amount of work you put into this whole thing is crazy cool and it adds a ton.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dave Meltzer @davemeltzerWON
Almost immediately after NTR, the May 8th live event in Peoria saw an influx of ticket sales and its now completely sold out. That’s the live event with block A live event matches following HFWF TV on Thursday, & the headlining match is @Fro vs. @Disclose for their G1 battle.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dave Meltzer @davemeltzerWON
Almost immediately after NTR, the May 8th live event in Peoria saw an influx of ticket sales and its now completely sold out. That’s the live event with block A live event matches following HFWF TV on Thursday, & the headlining match is @Fro vs. @Disclose for their G1 battle.
HFWF Super Fan @HFWFNumberOne
It took 51 minutes for one of them to win at NTR, imagine what they have to do to put one another away within the 30-minute time limit?

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Something else not really mentioned regarding @ColePens is how protected he was at NTR. He ate two of Dandy’s finishers, one on the floor, and then came back out for the six-man tag and ate the pin after eating about a dozen variations of Outcast finishers.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sean Ross Sapp @seanrossrapp
HFWF is reportedly planning a G1 style tag team tournament for later in the year too, but a variation with a single block & top two point scorers fighting in a gimmick battle at a PPV to earn a tag title match.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
From Chris Redfield Facebook.

I was at dinner and overheard the guys from Lucha Libre online talking. One of them was telling a story they had heard from a source saying that the story behind the MCG and AC match. It was a bit hard to follow as my Spanish is not great but the gist was MCG had just finished talking with Disclose and Fro about their planned match back when the matches were first set just after Limitless and went to talk to AC about theirs. AC started giving ideas for what they could do and MCG interrupts and says. “What if we just do 4 min?”

AC was not sure at first if MCG was serious. After telling AC what he had just heard from Disclose and Fro he figured their was no point trying to compete. So instead of planning during their meet ups over the weeks leading up to Night to Remember, MCG and AC talked shop and reminisced about their careers. MCG also used the time to work on G1 stuff and bounced ideas off AC.

This also led them to ribbing the rest of the locker room specifically aimed at Fro and Disclose. If they knew one of them was in earshot they would say some random insane thing like “is that before or after the bear trap spot?” Just to mess with them.

Not sure how valid this info is but the source the Lucha Libre online guy had was none other than Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. Although when he said it sounded more like Steamboat Ricky. But I’m sure that was just my inadequate translation skills.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Something else not really mentioned regarding @ColePens is how protected he was at NTR. He ate two of Dandy’s finishers, one on the floor, and then came back out for the six-man tag and ate the pin after eating about a dozen variations of Outcast finishers.

I don't really see anyone taking bad hurtful losses. I think everything has been well protected or makes sense. Proves that you can lose and not die.

I thought the scenario in the Outcasts/PWC was well played. The tired/worn out Cole was inside while Scan/UM were outside laid out. IMO that was the strategic booking that was so bright for how the Outcasts worked. I really enjoyed that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't really see anyone taking bad hurtful losses. I think everything has been well protected or makes sense. Proves that you can lose and not die.

I thought the scenario in the Outcasts/PWC was well played. The tired/worn out Cole was inside while Scan/UM were outside laid out. IMO that was the strategic booking that was so bright for how the Outcasts worked. I really enjoyed that.
Their final end on you was Shield-esque. Pouncing the ring, surrounding you, pouncing you, finished onslaught with that killer instinct and numbers game.

Biased obvs but it was the perfect booking to the war between factions. It was going to come down to who could get the numbers advantage, and it was The Outcasts, who proved they were on a united front the whole way through.

Even Disclose’s loss protected him. Three V-Triggers and a Coup de Grace after 51 minutes. It was clean, but he was protected and came out looking better. And he never hit his finish on Fro, either.

End of Line was a killer in the original HFWF, so I don’t even consider Gong’s loss that bad. EoL may have been the only dude to kick out of that move, or one of the few.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The Outcasts prove once again that we are The dominant faction in HFWF. We've picked apart the machine and now we've demolished the PWC.

Next step is to dominate the G1 tournament, have a friendly but competitive all Outcast final, and continue our quest in capturing all of the gold in this company.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It’s actually wild to me that I booked an arc with Blueprint having all gold before Outcasts.

All the times SeidoN & Serac had the tag belts wouldn’t have been fair to Mitchy to have a one PPV reign so I could end with MCG/AC though, which was legitimately the planned main event at some point during AC’s heel turn (I even PM’d him going, “yeah, you’re going back face lol”)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
It’s actually wild to me that I booked an arc with Blueprint having all gold before Outcasts.

All the times SeidoN & Serac had the tag belts wouldn’t have been fair to Mitchy to have a one PPV reign so I could end with MCG/AC though, which was legitimately the planned main event at some point during AC’s heel turn (I even PM’d him going, “yeah, you’re going back face lol”)

Well......we don't have ALL the gold.

Not yet, anyway.

urn45do.gif

Reactions: ColePens and Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00