HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Yeah I guess I’d pick that over watching a @The Gongshow match too.
tenor.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
@davemeltzerWON

I have heard reports from the Emperoreddy camp that he is going to attempt to both meet his G1 obligations and attend Lil’Conner’s funeral if the family will have him. He may also wear something in tribute to the kid to the ring for the rest of G1.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@davemeltzerWON

I have heard reports from the Emperoreddy camp that he is going to attempt to both meet his G1 obligations and attend Lil’Conner’s funeral if the family will have him. He may also wear something in tribute to the kid to the ring for the rest of G1.
Steamboat Ricky @The_SRicky
they don't want you anymore

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Phil Connors @GroundHogPhil
For those of you wondering if AC is really a draw... That video of him winning the title has 3.2M views in two days. It's the most watched video uploaded by HFWF...The next closest doesn't even have a million.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
TheRealPeterS @PeterSidorkiewicz
I am able to fill in for Emps obligations and visit Little Connor if need be since that is what friends do, have each other’s back. Me and Connor will cook some rice together for burritos and watch some VHS matches of famous Luchadore El Ordinario. Afterwards to get Connor sleepy for bed we will pop in some @The Gongshow matches to cap off the night.

Yeah I guess I’d pick that over watching a @The Gongshow match too.

Funny coming from a guy who's become a complete afterthought in this company. You won the U.S title then lost it, then got paired with EMP and became a complete joke. Mr I've never main evented a PPV, you're talking to Mr. King of Wrestling.

Enjoy losing the KoW tourney, Enjoy the pre-show hoser

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
HFWF 1ns1d3r (@InsideTheMachine)
@UnrealMachine is said to be unusually quiet since the PWC took the biggest loss of their career at NTR. Instead of his normal destructive tendencies, UM has been compulsively boomboxing backstage. Interviews with childhood friends revealed that this was a coping mechanism he frequently used between the late 80s and early 90s.

giphy.webp

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Funny coming from a guy who's become a complete afterthought in this company. You won the U.S title then lost it, then got paired with EMP and became a complete joke. Mr I've never main evented a PPV, you're talking to Mr. King of Wrestling.

Enjoy losing the KoW tourney, Enjoy the pre-show hoser

First off its the All-Class Championship, a prestigious title held in the highest in regards because of battles by the likes of me, Disclose, Fro and others. Fans stand up the entire time to watch us fight for that belt, which is why it makes sense you have never competed for it. My tip is to go talk to DDP maybe he can teach you how to land a proper GSC, ever since you won KOW you've been looking pretty weak buddy.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
First off its the All-Class Championship, a prestigious title held in the highest in regards because of battles by the likes of me, Disclose, Fro and others. Fans stand up the entire time to watch us fight for that belt, which is why it makes sense you have never competed for it. My tip is to go talk to DDP maybe he can teach you how to land a proper GSC, ever since you won KOW you've been looking pretty weak buddy.
I won't need a test dummy to "practice" on. We have you for that.
tenor.gif

OOC: dude I know! Remember when
@M.C.G. 31 /WOR stated "even though Gong bas the briefcase we dont want him to look weak and will protect him" *goes on to lose next 3 feuds straight*

Smh, this company dont know how to use me man. AEW would.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I won't need a test dummy to "practice" on. We have you for that.
tenor.gif

OOC: dude I know! Remember when
@M.C.G. 31 /WOR stated "even though Gong bas the briefcase we dont want him to look weak and will protect him" *goes on to lose next 3 feuds straight*

Smh, this company dont know how to use me man. AEW would.
That’s what you get for disrespecting one of my belts smh

:sarcasm:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sean Ross Sapp @seanrosssapp
Hearing @M.C.G. 31 has called a talent meeting ahead of tonight’s show. He was frustrated with talent disrespecting the All Class Title in the past, and frustrated when Emp said he’d rather beat up Bell Pepper than win the tag titles, and now he’s at the point where he’s calling a meeting to put an end to it.

Reactions: Disclose

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Locke Cole (@TreasureHunterVI)
@The Catalyst is here in St. Louis for the #HFWFWeekly show and he has the Championship with him. #HFWFChamp
X1ezwBa.jpg

Strago Magus (@MagicMagus)
Just met @The Catalyst who is here is St. Louis for #HFWFWeekly. All Hail the #HFWFChamp.
UMWsSKe.jpg

Edgar Figaro (@KingOfFigaro)
Just me and a few of my subjects hanging out with #HFWFChamp @The Catalyst
#HFWFWeekly #HFWFStLouis
Gt7jGSo.jpg

Cyan Garamonde (@LastManOfDoma)
I encountered Sir @The Catalyst in Marandas alehouse. He said he AC rule #6“Get Strong, Smash Gong”. #HFWFChamp #HFWFWeekly
isWEB4i.jpg

8GotSNl.jpg

Setzer Gabbiani (@BLackJackFalcon)
Ticket to tonight's #HFWFWeekly show - Check
Hanging with the #HFWFChamp @The Catalyst - Check
uw7UpJC.jpg

Terra Bradford (@HalfEsperGirl)
OMG It's #HFWFChamp @The Catalyst right here in St.Louis. #HFWFWeekly #HFWFStLouis
563knbt.jpg

HFWF (@HFWF)
Tonight live from #EnterpriseCenter It's night 1 of the #HFWFWeekly G1 Tournament. And The New #HFWFChamp @The Catalyst will be in the house.
hSo0HI3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad