HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I still can't believe Denzel Curry covered Rage Against the Machine, and still worked SIRENS into that cover over the same instrumentals too. what the ****

I shared it in the Toronto hip hop FB group I'm in, not expecting what kind of reaction it would get, and everyone f***ing loved it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am definitely not well versed in a ton of rap as I kinda find a small number of rappers I really like and tend to just listen to them a lot and don't explore as much as other genre's. I also have zero clue what rappers I like are popular, and which one's aren't.

Do you guys like Casey Veggies?

I also just bought the latest Clipse album on vinyl.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
holy **** I have no clue what this Columbus team is...sorry MTL fans, you may get either the holy hell beat out of you via forecheck, or you may put a 10 spot on us...

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Floors were $90. Lawns $60.

Artist presale password is OLDCROWS if you wanted to get in on it. Just checked and there's still shit available. Floors are sold out though.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I took the bullet and decided to go. Horrible venue for them (would have preferred a few shows at Echo Beach even) but it's Alexis. Who knows when they'll be back again.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Doing anything alone is chill af.

When I was younger I used to think it was sad, but now? Movies alone? Nice. Eating alone? Sweet, don’t have to wait for anyone. Shows alone? Awesome.

Maybe I’m just becoming more anti-social though since I talk to so many people at work now though, idk lmao

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I used to think it was weird but that was probably just dealing with what society tells us is normal, etc.

A few years ago a friend of mine had to bail on a concert early (like..2 songs in) so I got to experience the freedom of not having to think of others and it's heaven.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bros. Going to shows alone is the most amazing experience. It's so freeing.

Oh I totally agree I like it too. I do a ton of stuff alone I just thought the article was hilarious. I went to Silverstein alone a few months ago and it was awesome. Hell I went to Europe for 3 months by myself.

I also love catching an 11am movie at the movie theatre by myself.

I am a massive introvert so doing stuff alone definitely doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Movies alone is fine and I like it, I still haven't got used to shows alone. I am a bit of a social butterfly though despite considering myself an introvert. Extroverted introvert or the other way around, whatever makes more sense.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Being an introvert doesn't mean you're not social. It can be as simple as you like to go out but you recharge best at home or alone.

I'm fairly outgoing when I do go out but I need alone time or else I'm not happy and that's where my introvert nature comes from. Extroverts don't really care about alone time.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Being an introvert doesn't mean you're not social. It can be as simple as you like to go out but you recharge best at home or alone.

I'm fairly outgoing when I do go out but I need alone time or else I'm not happy and that's where my introvert nature comes from. Extroverts don't really care about alone time.

Yes totally true they are two separate things although I’m not really too social either. I’m not a leper but if I am social I prefer really small gatherings, board game or game nights, etc.

But yeah social interactions are draining and alone time helps me recharge. When I had a social job I was so miserable I’d go home and do absolutely nothing because I was so drained I’m very glad I was able to get away from it.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Agreed. Extroverts just an unhealthy bunch.

Yes totally true they are two separate things although I’m not really too social either. I’m not a leper but if I am social I prefer really small gatherings, board game or game nights, etc.

But yeah social interactions are draining and alone time helps me recharge. When I had a social job I was so miserable I’d go home and do absolutely nothing because I was so drained I’m very glad I was able to get away from it.

Yeah I'm the same. I'd much rather 3-5 good friends than a group of 15 people you're just friendly with. Like...the only reason I probably CAN be outgoing when I go out is because I basically have the same small circle of friends and we've been hanging out every weekend for like...a decade. Though admittedly as we get older that becomes more difficult but at the core of it - it's still just the same circle of guys and their girlfriends/wives.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad