HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
(I never actually listen to Nickelback, but they aren’t this awful widely hated band. They’re a meme, but all but like 9 bands wish they had as much success)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I actually like their first album. I've seen them live twice (festivals etc) and I have no hate for them.

After the first album though it did seem like they became a band that wrote songs to be used in TV commercial and sport montages though.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I actually like their first album. I've seen them live twice (festivals etc) and I have no hate for them.

After the first album though it did seem like they became a band that wrote songs to be used in TV commercial and sport montages though.

qy99pckvmxv11.png

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I liked Imagine Dragons first album but Radioactive was in that Hyundai commercial I think and I got so sick of the song. I also can't even listen to anything from their first album anymore because if I do my mind automatically goes back to that time where I was super depressed and anxious and then I get that anxiety back in me while that song is playing, so I can't listen to ID's first album, and I can't listen to Eminem's MMLP2 lmao

some sort of PTSD on a lower level, I guess, idk the mind is weird yo

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I liked Imagine Dragons first album but Radioactive was in that Hyundai commercial I think and I got so sick of the song. I also can't even listen to anything from their first album anymore because if I do my mind automatically goes back to that time where I was super depressed and anxious and then I get that anxiety back in me while that song is playing, so I can't listen to ID's first album, and I can't listen to Eminem's MMLP2 lmao

some sort of PTSD on a lower level, I guess, idk the mind is weird yo

I have similar experiences.

Like...I can't even smell Southern Comfort without nearly throwing up since that time I was 22 and drank an entire bottle and proceeded to throw up behind a Eastern European Deli.

So...you know...same thing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have similar experiences.

Like...I can't even smell Southern Comfort without nearly throwing up since that time I was 22 and drank an entire bottle and proceeded to throw up behind a Eastern European Deli.

So...you know...same thing.
lol, until I went back to college, I couldn't even drive by there without getting anxiety just being in the school's presence. It was wild.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I quite like that video of 600 people singing believer by imagine dragons

But I'm just a sucker in general for crowds of people singing a song together

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still can't believe Denzel Curry covered Rage Against the Machine, and still worked SIRENS into that cover over the same instrumentals too. what the f***

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ill eventually give it a shot. love rap... but as usual. im stuck on the same crap i listened back then.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
This morning on the elevator a guy asked me what floor I am going to and I laughed because we sit 30 feet from each other, and he was serious. It was really awkward. His boss is also like 10 feet from me so he is always around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad