HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm the same way. We have a close group of 5 or 6 people.

I also work in a high priced product sales position, so, my days are spent interacting with people, and bending over backwards essentially. I also work weekends. So yeah, when I go home on a Saturday night, I enjoy just being able to lounge around and not do anything.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
After working Friday-Monday this long weekend and stumbling over my own name by the end of it I’m taking these next three days to do nothing but gym and recharge tbh lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm the same way. We have a close group of 5 or 6 people.

I also work in a high priced product sales position, so, my days are spent interacting with people, and bending over backwards essentially. I also work weekends. So yeah, when I go home on a Saturday night, I enjoy just being able to lounge around and not do anything.

Also the same about work. It's heavily customer service industry so I'm forced to swallow any introvertedness or even anger with the client and be the most social nice person ever. When I get home from doing that for 40+ hours a week then f***. Hanging out by myself seems amazing.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Got glass seats to tonight’s Blues/Leafs game but I’m sick, enough so that I called in. Feeling better after slurping down some medicine.

Last two times I had these seats, we made it on tv. Hopefully, my boss doesn’t watch the game tonight :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Got glass seats to tonight’s Blues/Leafs game but I’m sick, enough so that I called in. Feeling better after slurping down some medicine.

Last two times I had these seats, we made it on tv. Hopefully, my boss doesn’t watch the game tonight :laugh:
But you’re booked for tonight’s HFWF.

Reactions: Mitchy

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

That sucks man. You'll have to go to court and testify to the upcoming murder.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
St. Louis is on fire lately, they could use some cooling off IMO.

Then again, with Dallas scoring zero goals in the past week or so, it doesn't matter what any other team above them is doing. They don't appear interested in chasing them, at least not lately. :banghead:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
That sucks man. You'll have to go to court and testify to the upcoming murder.

I keep telling you, you gotta have more faith in your Leafs.

Just because the Blues kicked their ass once already when they couldn’t string 2 wins together and now they’re the hottest team in the league, doesn’t mean the Leafs can’t pull the upset.

Gotta believe!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Just waiting for these Sens trade to happen and for Anderson to leave and I can honestly stop giving a shit about the Senators until Melnyk leaves, or is dead.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ive supported Anderson for the longest. but its time to leave.
players seem more confident with literally anyone else on net.
keep Stone and Dzingle. get the most you can out of Duchene (lol Dorion).

and wait for the 2021 plan :sarcasm:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Karl Lagerfeld is a legitimate piece of shit and it blows my mind to see women everywhere saying how he'll be missed.

The world is better without him. Whatever.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Just watched that Bulls on Parade cover and I gotta say.....not a fan. :help:

I mean, I can appreciate the effort because it is a tough, tough song to pull off well. Maybe it would've sounded better with Tom, Tim and Brad backing him up, instead of whoever that other band was.

I'll give Curry credit, I haven't heard many covers that were better. Never even heard of the guy until I saw his cover mentioned earlier.

But the screaming, yeah he probably shouldn't scream that much. Trying to channel his inner Zack and it wasn't working for me.

Also...what was up with that "bonus verse" of lyrics he rolled off? You can't do that to Rage, dammit. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just watched that Bulls on Parade cover and I gotta say.....not a fan. :help:

I mean, I can appreciate the effort because it is a tough, tough song to pull off well. Maybe it would've sounded better with Tom, Tim and Brad backing him up, instead of whoever that other band was.

I'll give Curry credit, I haven't heard many covers that were better. Never even heard of the guy until I saw his cover mentioned earlier.

But the screaming, yeah he probably shouldn't scream that much. Trying to channel his inner Zack and it wasn't working for me.

Also...what was up with that "bonus verse" of lyrics he rolled off? You can't do that to Rage, dammit. :laugh:
They were lyrics from his song SIRENS. I liked it.

It’s a really good song too.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
He’s a rapper. If he was gonna do the exact same version, just don’t do it. Lol.

I really liked it and I have no idea who that guy is.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
He’s a rapper. If he was gonna do the exact same version, just don’t do it. Lol.

I really liked it and I have no idea who that guy is.
\

Why not? When I heard there was some rapper covering one of my favourite RATM songs of all time, I was expecting some rap or hip hop-infused version of Bulls on Parade, like a different take on it.

Not an attempt at a carbon-copy, complete with your own bastardized verse to boot. :laugh:

EDIT: by "same version" I'm referring to same lyrics. Every cover is going to be different in its' own way....I was just expecting this one to be different-er, I guess. And at least stay true to the original message, instead of trying to cram in some new content over Zack's original poetry.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I’m a fan and I’m not insulted.
Again if I wanna listen to the original. I’ll listen to the original...

I’ll never buy this guys album, but it wasn’t bad at all.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm now convinced a Leaf will have to be murdered to get a penalty called. Its started to get obscene.

What ref sees this and doesn't think it's a penalty. Grumble.

Reactions: Mitchy

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
not going out at midnight for weed. ill just complain here. huhuh.
its been years. funny how bad ive f***ed my body that i need the usual to just fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad