HFWF OT XIII - Kimi vs. Disclose in a submission match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I dunno, it just won't print. It copies, it scans, it prints from other devices, but my work computer? Naaaah not today.

I'm trying lol

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I dunno, it just won't print. It copies, it scans, it prints from other devices, but my work computer? Naaaah not today.

I'm trying lol
If you need a workaround for now, use the 'print to PDF' option on the file you are working on, then put the resulting file on a memory card and print it directly from the printer (or send it to your phone or whatever).

As for fixing it, lol nope. It's a printer, it's impossible. They are the absolute worst tech that has ever existed. The correct form of fixing it to send it for recycling and buying a new one. At least then you've got maybe a 50/50 chance of having working one lol.

Reactions: Cor

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I fixed it! Just turned my computer off and then back on.

Works every time

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Today is going by so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

2 hours and then not back til Tuesday woot

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Put another way, Paris does not think Nickelback is the worst, nor is Maroon 5.

I know what I said.

With Maroon 5 and Nickelback there's this generally accepted knowledge that they're awful. Yeah they obviously have fans but they have more haters.

The Arkells seem to be universally loved and are just f***ing awful imo.

Seen them live twice. Honestly been the closest I've ever been to ending it all.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nickelback does not have more haters than fans.

They are one of the top 10 selling bands or something like that. It's a meme to hate them, and it's a meme of how they sound like a typical late 2000's alternative band, but they don't really have that many haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad