Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31 and I in a joint interview with Impact

"So what have you done to be qualified to write for us creatively?"

MCG: "I, uh, wrote and booked for a fake wrestling promotion on the small wrestling board of a hockey forum"

*Interview looks at Cor*

Cor: "and I, uh, wrote a fake reality show on the same wrestling board of a hockey forum which was loosely based off of the fake wrestling promotion that MCG wrote for said wrestling board on a hockey forum"

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
It would be worth kicking someone out for MCG. When he moves in, he'll bring his shovel. So you'd have someone to clear the snow every day.

and that's how HFWF became the new WCW/NWO...everyone is in the clique but 3 ppl

however....WOOHOO I'm now STING!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have come to accept — during the weird class today — that I am neither happy nor depressed, but feel stuck and spinning my tires for the time being.

The class was a complete joke today but really accomplished helping me decide that I’d have some serious regrets if I never pursued something in the business to be completely honest.

And if I fail, firefighting will always be there, and I can at least live life knowing I tried. That’s worth something, right? :dunno:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
HNgfl0s.png

i'm still not over how wholesome this photo is.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I've seen "unexpected error" or "server error" messages four times today.

Probably just means I'm browsing too much HF at work, but what the hell it's been a slow week. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad