HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Never heard of them....had to google PUP. :laugh:

Canada-based punk rock band, are they like this generation's Gob or something? Can't listen to their songs at work.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
PUP is great, local guys here so I have a lot of mutual friends with them and seen them a bunch of times. Got tickets to their first TO show that sold out in minutes, they had to add another one here as well.

Yeah I saw all of Canada sold out quickly. They added a second Chicago show too. They were great live last year at the festival, probably my fave band that played. Well I say festival, its a one day outdoor event.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm looking at a Buzzfeed article called like "26 pics that show how cold it is right now" and one of them was this and I just thought of @Cor :

sub-buzz-17254-1548955060-1.png

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Cor's gonna win a HFWF no-DQ match with a pair of frozen jeans I hope you all know that

the question is does he hit you over the head with them, or put them on and do a running knee

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor's gonna win a HFWF no-DQ match with a pair of frozen jeans I hope you all know that

the question is does he hit you over the head with them, or put them on and do a running knee

:laugh:

@M.C.G. 31 this better be the finish to Chytil vs Kimi next episode. Chytil distracts the ref, I smack Kimi with a pair of frozen jeans, and Chytil rolls Kimi up for the 1-2-3

#PredictableBookingIsGoodBooking

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the way its going. i think it will end up distracting Chytil. if you take your pants infront of him....:laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
the way its going. i think it will end up distracting Chytil. if you take your pants infront of him....:laugh:

probably not a good idea to take off your pants when they are that cold. you wont be lookin like Balor out there

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
How do people put their pens behind their ear.

I just tried it and it's very uncomfortable.

That said, if I'm doing work, I naturally put a pen in my mouth. I need to have a pen I've cleaned next to me at all times.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
How do people put their pens behind their ear.

I just tried it and it's very uncomfortable.

That said, if I'm doing work, I naturally put a pen in my mouth. I need to have a pen I've cleaned next to me at all times.

I work on a computer all day so if I ever need to jot something down, like from a phone call, I've got pens scattered around my desk or in a nearby cup that I keep filled with stationery.

Never been a "pen behind the ear" kind of guy, though I've seen folks stick cigs back there too.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m sitting in class right now my dudes and just thinking about how I wanna get into wrestling or the business in general, even behind the scenes again, friends

Ughhhhhh

Let's go work for Impact since they are Ottawa based now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad