HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Yeah that's bad etc but they DID get people openly talking about the issue so while they're **** heads who steal people blind and seemingly don't practice what they preach...my social feed is now full of dozens of people who feel it's a safe space to talk about their depression, anxiety etc.

That's...gotta be worth something.

It is. It's just frustrating that we're still at a place that it's taking a corporation like Bell to push it onto people. Hell, there are people in my office who couldn't be f***ed to check on their family and friends and make terrible remarks about people with mental health issues that are making social media posts and strolling around wearing Let's Talk merch. smh where you been the other 364 days this year?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It is. It's just frustrating that we're still at a place that it's taking a corporation like Bell to push it onto people. Hell, there are people in my office who couldn't be ****ed to check on their family and friends and make terrible remarks about people with mental health issues that are making social media posts and strolling around wearing Let's Talk merch. smh where you been the other 364 days this year?

There's nothing worse than not practicing what you preach.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think the upcoming HFWF weekly #5 is where the Limitless card starts to take shape. I’m not 100% sure as everything up to Limitless is on my computer and I’m not on it right now, but it’s either this upcoming episode or next episode where the card really starts to take shape.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
There are some instances where there is normal, levelheaded conversation...I had been lucky for a while, but with trade deadline coming newbies have to flex their keyboard warrior

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
On Twitter I think some of the hawt taeks were ppl who watched pierre for the first time ever and dont understand he is creepy whenever he has to talk about anything not happening on the ice at that moment...it wasnt a sexist thing, it's a pierre is really f***ing weird thing

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I don't know what it is about Pierre that makes him so awkward on TV, but he's never not been like that, as far back as I can remember. :laugh:

I'm convinced TSN/NBC keeps him around solely for the cringe-worthy moments. Like how he tells young players about their own careers in junior or college. Or Dutchie's "big stick".

Weird dude.

Reactions: Fro

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He's just a creepy ass dude. I honestly don't know how he's been employed for so long when he does stuff like the "big stick" comment on live TV etc.

I mean...this was pretty mansplainy though. The "I'll be your cage" thing will get blown up as creepy and flirty but I think that's just Pierre trying to talk normal. Wasn't meant to be sexualized or anything.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad