HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I mean they also cheat........ but of course he’s amazing. I’m tired of the pats but they’re simply always strong.

But still 3-0 only. Good stuff.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Football is so bad with commercials. All the more reason that I dislike it. It's already boring enough

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
5 ft girl trying to interview this monsters while they’re celebrating..

Stanley cup is the best presentation. This is always a mess. Lol

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I dont understand why ppl cant use the same initials ever for CBJ...I see BJ, CBJ, CLB, seen COL, now CBS...lmao...its not that hard

Reactions: BonMorrison

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Romo is fun. He knows the game and players.
I don’t know names of nfl announcers.... Buck? I like him.
Aikman I also like.

There’s a guy who sounds amazing when I watch “red zone” and get all the games. no idea who he is , but his voice is great.
Scott Hansen the GOAT

Reactions: Fro

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Idk what the big deal about the halftime show is. It just sounded like any other TV musical performance to me, so I'm not sure why everyone is crying about it

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I had the Bowl on in the background while I was binge-watching Punisher on Netflix.

A varsity QB could've put on a better performance than we saw from Goff last night. Holy crap.

Not once did he get the offense near the Red Zone.

Nine consecutive drives ending in a punt - hell, Johnny Hekker was the Rams' MVP, setting a record for longest punt in the Super Bowl. :laugh:

So, once again, the Pats were gift-wrapped a championship. I've been debating which QB choked harder; Goff, or Matt Ryan. Brady benefits both times from the ineptitude of others. Must be nice. :laugh:

Also, had the halftime show on mute but I've heard bad reviews. Not sure what everyone was expecting, with Maroon 5 likely being Goodell's eighth choice after all the others decided to boycott for political reasons.

It's Maroon 5.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say their favourite band is Maroon 5. :help:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I had the Bowl on in the background while I was binge-watching Punisher on Netflix.

A varsity QB could've put on a better performance than we saw from Goff last night. Holy crap.

Not once did he get the offense near the Red Zone.

Nine consecutive drives ending in a punt - hell, Johnny Hekker was the Rams' MVP, setting a record for longest punt in the Super Bowl. :laugh:

So, once again, the Pats were gift-wrapped a championship. I've been debating which QB choked harder; Goff, or Matt Ryan. Brady benefits both times from the ineptitude of others. Must be nice. :laugh:

Also, had the halftime show on mute but I've heard bad reviews. Not sure what everyone was expecting, with Maroon 5 likely being Goodell's eighth choice after all the others decided to boycott for political reasons.

It's Maroon 5.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say their favourite band is Maroon 5. :help:

Goff played poorly, but no one was open, ever, for the most part. He did miss 2 big reads so yeah, he looked like a total rookie out there, but the Rams game plan did not help him whatsoever.

How can you not utilize Gurley? When he got the ball he did good things. Why is CJ Anderson so important? So weird. The Pats just absolutely schooled them in coaching a game.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Well that one sequence where he went deep and it slipped through the receiver's hands....I mean, had he caught that, different ballgame.

But then Goff immediately goes back to the line and telegraphs the EXACT SAME PLAY, and of course it got picked off. That's how his night went.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Well that one sequence where he went deep and it slipped through the receiver's hands....I mean, had he caught that, different ballgame.

But then Goff immediately goes back to the line and telegraphs the EXACT SAME PLAY, and of course it got picked off. That's how his night went.

He probably held on way too long for that wide open TD pass too. I dont know if it were me I would be giving Gurley 30 touches, I know the Patriots expect it, but ram it down their throats anyway. If you really are failing then maybe adjust for the second half, but man, what a horrible game they called.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

He made a poor throw. Didn't put it where only his receiver could get it. The blitzes had him spooked.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I dont understand why ppl cant use the same initials ever for CBJ...I see BJ, CBJ, CLB, seen COL, now CBS...lmao...its not that hard
Since forever, Anaheim was ANA. Then one season Yahoo used ANH, and ever since it has randomly popped to confuse everyone. I've no idea why they changed it, but I can only assume they were idiots.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Every week I’m in this calculus class, every week I get closer to saying “f*** it” and telling Santino to hook a brother up at his school

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Welp. A guy I worked with (and considered a friend) was arrested for trying to smuggle roughly 40kg of cocaine into Australia. It happened years ago and has been a well known secret in the media industry.

RCMP arrest a former journalist for conspiring to export cocaine to Australia

It's really weird because he openly talked about the smuggling situation and mentioned how Slava (who was assumed to be the solo ring leader) was involved...but...yeah.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
man. one would think Narcos have access to Australia.... not ship them from f***ing canada lol.

wasnt there a story recently about two canadian girls doing the same thing... but they actually were uploading the whole trip on instagram until they reached Sydney. (where they got busted)

stop talking about it people. lol. why would you openly talk about it or put it online? this guys are some rookies.
and cocaine must be really expensive in Australia for idiots to keep trying.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
man. one would think Narcos have access to Australia.... not ship them from ****ing canada lol.

wasnt there a story recently about two canadian girls doing the same thing... but they actually were uploading the whole trip on instagram until they reached Sydney. (where they got busted)

stop talking about it people. lol. why would you openly talk about it or put it online? this guys are some rookies.
and cocaine must be really expensive in Australia for idiots to keep trying.

Stop talking is like, the key to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->