HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
can we push the Tradeline till next year? not ready to lose Stone and Duchene.
what a depresing thing to be a SENS fan..................

Hey now. Atleast you still have Bobby Ryan locked down for 3 more years after this year.

Reactions: Cor

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its been said so many times, but if you traded a guy who wanted to stay here WITH a 1st round who will most likely win the lottery...for a guy who's performing so well..... and you cant sign him??? then get the hell out....

and Serac and Paris are terrible persons. theyre not wrong, but theyre terrible persons.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's incredible to me that Dorion is still allowed to be the GM. I know that it's trying to save some face by trying to keep Duchene, but they can still get a lot for him and should probably do it.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I’ve totally checked out. The organization is completely incompetent and the owner is a conman. Dark days could be happening for a while.

It sucks because even when we were bankrupt we were seen as one of the better run organizations in the league that other franchises looked to as a model.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If Dorion gets fired I'm thinking about mailing my resume to the Canadian Tire Center and saying I'll do the job for 150K a year.

That should catch Melnyk's eye

Reactions: Fro

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
It's incredible to me that Dorion is still allowed to be the GM. I know that it's trying to save some face by trying to keep Duchene, but they can still get a lot for him and should probably do it.

i feel ltrading him is the better solution. but seriously... Dorion is in charge of doing such trade.
almost hoping the Sharks can get to the finals to at least make it look less disgusting the whole situation. huge mess this team.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
canada is so stupid.... superbowl is on CTV for free. but i still need Cable to watch it online?
that being said. if umm someone can help me. PM me. please.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
canada is so stupid.... superbowl is on CTV for free. but i still need Cable to watch it online?
that being said. if umm someone can help me. PM me. please.

google the website that starts with an r, followed by the league of the game, followed by another word for river

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Asterisk beside whoever wins the game tonight.

Saints should be there and they’d beat New England easily.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Asterisk beside whoever wins the game tonight.

Saints should be there and they’d beat New England easily.

Lol stop the crying. Saints got screwed but that’s it. The game ended there.(not like the rams didn’t got calls against them. but they also just blew it in OT)

Game is good so far. Patriots doing their thing but still 0-0

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Lol stop the crying. Saints got screwed but that’s it. The game ended there.(not like the rams didn’t got calls against them. but they also just blew it in OT)

Game is good so far. Patriots doing their thing but still 0-0

Why isn’t Gurley getting the ball? Weird.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Not sure but I’m way into this. Game will stay tight but I don’t see any of this teams not exploding second half.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Romo is fun. He knows the game and players.
I don’t know names of nfl announcers.... Buck? I like him.
Aikman I also like.

There’s a guy who sounds amazing when I watch “red zone” and get all the games. no idea who he is , but his voice is great.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Romo is fun. He knows the game and players.
I don’t know names of nfl announcers.... Buck? I like him.
Aikman I also like.

There’s a guy who sounds amazing when I watch “red zone” and get all the games. no idea who he is , but his voice is great.

Not a fan of Buck or Collinsworry. Aikman is meh for me.

I don’t know if the Rams are choking or Bellichek is just amazing.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->