HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am going to San Diego for a conference in April and took an extra 2 days. For the work conference I will be downtown, so for the extra 2 days I am considering either an Airbnb right by a beach, or a hipster neighborhood. I am leaning towards beach but cannot decide.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
God damnit talked to 2 people at work how they have totally gotten boned out of tax returns this year because of the Trump tax laws. One person went from getting back a good amount to owing $1200 and it shocked him.

I am now worried as hell. I got like an extra $20 per month from the Trump tax cuts, if I owe $1000 or something I am going to be livid.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Babcock isn’t perfect, but I actually despise the people who think he can’t coach today and should be fired.

Toronto is like 2nd to Tampa Bay in terms of record since the start of last season.

If people looked at the statistics, they’d realize Toronto is playing very week at 5v5 and just aren’t burying chances on the powerplay. If our PP the last two months was even similar to what it was in Oct/Nov, we’d be winning the games.

But yeah, let’s dump the coach middle of the season :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Browsing the crypto thread for fun and I still don’t understand how crypto isn’t a type of ponzi scheme. Also isn’t the only real benefit of crypto is for the purchase of black market goods?

I also find it pretty funny that people who are so pro crypto tout one of the benefits is how the governments aren’t involved with your money and it’s hidden, but in the investment talk that they feel better about their investment when governments start to accept bitcoin as a form of currency. So it takes a government legitimizing the currency to make it worth something this defeating the entire purpose of cryptocurrency in the first place. :laugh:

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This snow is starting to piss me off now.

Took me 70 minutes to get to work this morning.

Yesterday, when I didn't need to go to the office, the sun was out, it was somewhat warm, and the roads were perfectly clear.

I can't wait until Monday when it's supposed to be +5 and rain. The warmth and the rain can get rid of as much snow as possible.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Browsing the crypto thread for fun and I still don’t understand how crypto isn’t a type of ponzi scheme. Also isn’t the only real benefit of crypto is for the purchase of black market goods?

I also find it pretty funny that people who are so pro crypto tout one of the benefits is how the governments aren’t involved with your money and it’s hidden, but in the investment talk that they feel better about their investment when governments start to accept bitcoin as a form of currency. So it takes a government legitimizing the currency to make it worth something this defeating the entire purpose of cryptocurrency in the first place. :laugh:
I only put $250 into bitcoin. I don’t think it’s a Ponzi scheme but it was way overvalued. The true value is the tech: blockchain. Not the coins themselves. 99% of coins out there provide no value and are a scam. Those are all the alt coins that float around.

I’m pretty much done with bitcoin. I’d rather put my money somewhere where it’s regulated.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I only put $250 into bitcoin. I don’t think it’s a Ponzi scheme but it was way overvalued. The true value is the tech: blockchain. Not the coins themselves. 99% of coins out there provide no value and are a scam. Those are all the alt coins that float around.

I’m pretty much done with bitcoin. I’d rather put my money somewhere where it’s regulated.

Yeah I agree with all of that. Especially wanting to put your money into something that is regulated.

I find a lot of crypto currency people to be very cultish about the concept.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
can we push the Tradeline till next year? not ready to lose Stone and Duchene.
what a depresing thing to be a SENS fan..................

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
can we push the Tradeline till next year? not ready to lose Stone and Duchene.
what a depresing thing to be a SENS fan..................

Something something first round pick something something...

And to prove I'm not just picking on the Sens...

Patrik Laine is f***ing awful at hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad