HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
at this time last year this client f***ed me with a check that bounced. i was paid later that same month, but i was sweating looking at the calander... this year they called for baiscally same project and sent money, plus some extra, before i even remind them what a shit situation i was put. im happy i didnt kill the relation despite being owed money. cuz i really needed this contract

i can go see the family in ottawa AND bring presents. this holiday its too much stress. but im happy this year

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Got racist treatment at a bar last night -upside down smiley emoji-

Some drunk white guy looked at me and yelled “who brought the Asian?” and then bumbled through an apology and tried to justify it by saying he had ten Asian friends.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
“I’m not racist. I have black friends”
Too often in this country.

People are racist to me but they get it wrong. Me and my legendary beard get called “terrorist” “go pray” .
Dude I’m Mexican.

But yeah it’s kinda frustrating learning their language and culture yet there are idiots who would laugh at you.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
im really intrigued by what a date in quotation marks is. am I too old to understand?
Umm I put it in quotes because we originally set it up just to see each other and talk about some things and what not. It wasn't really set up as a first date or anything.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Just saw a commercial for the 5 second game and their ad was asking two people to name 3 condiments in 5 seconds.

The first person was an easy Ketchup, Mustard, Relish.

The second was Ketchup, sprinkle and Mustard and they said it was wrong.

Sprinkles are a damn decorative condiment. They were right. I’m not buying the game because they don’t even play their own game right. I’m triggered

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Got racist treatment at a bar last night -upside down smiley emoji-

Some drunk white guy looked at me and yelled “who brought the Asian?” and then bumbled through an apology and tried to justify it by saying he had ten Asian friends.

To be fair that’s a lot of Asian friends let alone friends!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo I thought people were joking when they said that dude went to the Sentinal islands to preach Jesus to the Sentinelese but he actually did and admitted as such in his journals wtf

Reactions: BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Tom lawlor’s intro before his fight... omg lol

( he held a microphone and lips-inked a Lana del Rey? song)

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
It’s mma (golden boy promotions)
I’m only watching because of my previous post... I fount out it’s chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz
But yeah Someone in commentary totally brought WWE. As this intro hapenned

(Edit : I though it was the coach because of his voice and saying he worked in wwe but it’s some other dude who I can’t recognize. Definitely not the coach lol)

(It was Todd grisham ! )

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yo I thought people were joking when they said that dude went to the Sentinal islands to preach Jesus to the Sentinelese but he actually did and admitted as such in his journals wtf

Why would people joke about that lol

Those tribes are living the life man. I do believe they live happier lives than those in society. The quality of life is obviously lesser but we QOL doesn't mean happiness.

I do feel bad for the guy who died though because apparently the fishermen knew what would happen and brought him anyway.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don't feel bad for the dude. He went back AGAIN after getting attacked once. He knew he shouldn't have been going but was arrogant enough to think he could "save" people that didn't need saving. Not to mention the fact that he could've brought disease and shit that would've wrecked their livelihood.

The memes this has generated have been great and I'm grateful for those :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad