HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yesterday was my first day back, and it was busy, but now today, it's pretty slow. Luckily the Leafs play at 2pm :laugh:

With this database, I always go in and take the steroid user off of Randy, because for some reason, he takes it like candy, and every other week gets tested :laugh:

Akam and Rezar both got pegged in mine, so I gave them a "stern talking to" and it said the incident was handled with nothing noteworthy.

So hopefully they are done, and I don't need to suspend them, because I just put Paul Heyman to be their new manager (I sent Maverick to NXT to work). I tried hiring Paul Ellering again, but he said he wants to retire.
My save still has Ellering as their manager but i have nothing for the AOP on Raw right now. I might put them in developmental until after Wrestlemania and bring them back up when I do the shakeup.

My Raw Tag title program into Wrestlemania is probably going to be Revival vs. American Alpha.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
My save still has Ellering as their manager but i have nothing for the AOP on Raw right now. I might put them in developmental until after Wrestlemania and bring them back up when I do the shakeup.

My Raw Tag title program into Wrestlemania is probably going to be Revival vs. American Alpha.

I put American Alpha back together as well.

My save started when Rollins & Ambrose were tag champs, but Ambrose was already heel. So I had Rollins drop the IC title to Jinder (for some reason Rollins was pissed he was going to lose to Balor, but not Jinder, so I had Jinder win, and he's gonna lose it to Balor next week).

I then had American Alpha reunite, and ask Triple H for a title shot, which he gave them, so they will beat Rollins for the titles because Ambrose either didn't show up, or walks out. The Revival will then attack American Alpha, saying how they reunite and instantly get a title shot when they've been working their asses off, blah blah blah.

But, Seth Rollins will end up facing Brock for the title at Survivor Series or the Rumble to dethrone Brock, and I plan on doing Rollins vs Ambrose at WrestleMania (since it hasn't happened in my 'universe' yet.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
saw that black mirror thing.... loved the idea. it wasnt too bad of execution. but it just didnt felt like im watching Black Mirror. like i didnt wanna die after watching this. like the episodes makes me feel.
it was simply just a bad movie....

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Seriously. I’ve watched like three full games of hockey all season and the ASG is usually garbage anyways. I just wouldn’t want Carey Price there with his injury stuff.

He shouldn’t even be there to begin with. Petry or Domi are far more deserving.

I have watched every Sens game but 2 this season. WTF is wrong with me?

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal

nothing.
no one can say the SENS games arent entertaining with 50 shots against,every game. yet the kids still trying. sometimes i just laugh at how bad we are and injuries not helping either.
i missed a few games. but i do catch as much as i can.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.

If it wasn't for Pettersson, I'd be in the same boat. Tkachuk seems like a fun and potentially frustrating player to watch though. Maybe in a few years you'll have your own Pettersson to watch like we do. Canuck fans were in the same boat a couple years back with almost absolutely nothing to look forward to.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
nothing.
no one can say the SENS games arent entertaining with 50 shots against,every game. yet the kids still trying. sometimes i just laugh at how bad we are and injuries not helping either.
i missed a few games. but i do catch as much as i can.

I really don’t find it entertaining though just pathetic really. I guess as a goalie myself the only joy I get is watching how our goalies fare behind this defense.

Hogberg was amazing last night.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If it wasn't for Pettersson, I'd be in the same boat. Tkachuk seems like a fun and potentially frustrating player to watch though. Maybe in a few years you'll have your own Pettersson to watch like we do. Canuck fans were in the same boat a couple years back with almost absolutely nothing to look forward to.

Petterssen is a stud he’s worth the price of admission. We used to have a player like that...

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I really don’t find it entertaining though just pathetic really. I guess as a goalie myself the only joy I get is watching how our goalies fare behind this defense.

Hogberg was amazing last night.

our games were more boring when we were just trapping. i find this more fun now just surviving. its not fun to be a Sens fan, but its fun to watch the games.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
our games were more boring when we were just trapping. i find this more fun now just surviving. its not fun to be a Sens fan, but its fun to watch the games.

Our games were somewhat exciting to start the season because the youth were amped up. Now that everything has been adjusted to, every night is just us getting shalacked with over 40 SOG a game and getting killed. I find zero fun in the games. But you're a Cowboys fan, I guess you're used to this. :sarcasm:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I forgot about Chabot because he's injured. Yeah, he's a really fun player to watch. Once you guys get a top 5 ranked player in this years draft, things will turn in a hur...oh, right...

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The Leafs goalie situation makes me think the entire board beyond this forum are legitimate idiots.

"If the Leafs wanted Goaltending depth they shouldn't have waived two goalies"

Yes. Because they did that for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->