HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
i rather learn than wondering what i say wrong.
the next post did a good job at explaining and thats something i care.

i still make many mistakes, because i just translate it in my head. i just clearly remember "start match" when playing sports video games. so to me its a match.... cuz thats how i learned it. but if its game i will say game.

Are you being serious? Is English your 2nd language?

I’ve legit never noticed.

#CorIsADick2018

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I haven’t been as sad recently as I was when my barber told me he was moving to Lebanon for good today. Wtf man

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Imagine paying to go to a concert and then just rushing the stage and ruining it for everyone lol

The thread on r/hhh is killing me

“f***er pusher T shouldn’t have beefed with my man Steve Harvey”

Lmao Pusha went back out after and played Infrared I’m dead

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
anyone get a bit of that buyers remorse after any moderate to big purchase lol

The last 'big' thing I bought was a washing machine. I do not regret having clean clothes.

This year alone I've had to buy a new dishwasher, a new fridge, and a new washer/dryer.

Can't say I regret any of the purchases, they've all been necessary. But, holy hell, it's like the Ghost of Appliances Past is playing tricks on me or something. :help:

Just bracing for my oven to blow up next week or something, finish off the set.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm too broke to make actual big purchases but surely all my medium-to-small purchases have added up to really f*** me up by the end of the month. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I very rarely make big purchases but when I do I have that remorse/guilt that follows every time if it’s more than $100 or isn’t groceries lmao

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm not constantly out for dinner and drinks wtf :laugh:. This month's been busy cause a few birthdays including my own so I've been taken out a lot but I'm not out at restaurants or bars a lot anymore unless it's for a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad