HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
If you dont have kids, stay at the Hilton lake Buena vista...right by downtown Disney...have a really fun lazy river and pool bar...and like $120/nt vs Disney hotel costs

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Foot Locker can suck a dick but Exclucity came through in the clutch and I ordered the shoes I wanted with 25% off, I'm happy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They say the winter will be colder than normal in Ontario this year. Ew. Good thing I’m picking up my car soon.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They say the winter will be colder than normal in Ontario this year. Ew. Good thing I’m picking up my car soon.

The farmers almanac lied to me this year. That and I read because of an el nino forming we would have a mild winter. Looks like that is not the case unless you live in the Pacific NW.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The farmers almanac lied to me this year. That and I read because of an el nino forming we would have a mild winter. Looks like that is not the case unless you live in the Pacific NW.
Yeah that’s what the stupid weather network said too with the El Niño being weaker and it only affecting the Pacific.

This some bullshit

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lol I completely forgot about them.

Authorities tried going to find the body of that dude on the island and the Sentinelese were armed and waiting for them on shore. :laugh: just leave them alone jeez, they’ve killed people on the island before.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
i remember when the tsunami hapenned in 2004 in Thailand. they sent helicopters to the island to see if these guys survived..... they guys received them with arrows too. its like yep, we're alive. gtfo.

If any planes fly near the island coming in or out of India, they shoot arrows at those as well.

They have made it so clear they don't want anything to do with anyone.

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Authorities should do what he should have done.

Leave the area the **** alone. You don't like to see anybody die but in this situation he 100% brought it on himself. Not a tragic accident. Just tragic stupidity.

I think they want to retrieve the body for their safety in case the dude had anything that could harm them since they have no immune system, but they killed two people in 2006 and they’re still around.

If anything i’d assume his family or religious group are behind trying to retrieve the body.

i remember when the tsunami hapenned in 2004 in Thailand. they sent helicopters to the island to see if these guys survived..... they guys received them with arrows too. its like yep, we're alive. gtfo.

Yeah, they had the wherewithal to go to higher ground after the earthquake.

They’re not smart at all — they don’t even know how to make fire apparently, but they can survive.

They’re seriously fascinating.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ya’ll remember when I posted that screenshot of someone creating a HF Bet thing with “Cor is a Cuck” plastered all over it?

Someone in the Leaf board Nylander thread posted this worksheet calculator that lets you calculate various cap hits and what not.

So I’m interested and I open it, and the calculator, instead of numbers had “Cor is a Cuck” in like 50% of the spaces. There was a note from whoever created it saying “to whoever is ruining this, please stop or I’ll need to remove it”

The guy went into that calculator, knowing I’d open it, and made those edits and saved them, so everyone who opened it would see it.

It’s been changed back now from what I see.

Man, someone has it out for me :laugh:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
We were there for 11 days. We stayed at the all star sports resort
Might've seen ya there, if you were any one of the many Leafs fans that a guy in a Rangers shirt and Panthers hat acknowledged...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad