HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I realized today Corey Schwab played more games as a Leaf than he did as a Devil, which is nuts to me because whenever I thought of Corey Schwab, I thought of the Devils long time backup goalie.

Mandella Effects are fun lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We should create a list of the 10 worst HFW posters and I'll put them in the Hunger Games simulator to see who is the King of the Worst HFW Posters

I nominate @M.C.G. 31 due to his excessive stealing of WrestleMania card content
My card is good, your card sucks except for the three matches that are the same on ours

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Why would people joke about that lol

Those tribes are living the life man. I do believe they live happier lives than those in society. The quality of life is obviously lesser but we QOL doesn't mean happiness.

I do feel bad for the guy who died though because apparently the fishermen knew what would happen and brought him anyway.
Idk man

I don’t feel bad for the guy. They shot an arrow through his bible and he still thought he needed to teach them Jesus. They don’t even speak any language that exists anywhere else in the world. He knew he was going to die based on his journal entries and still decided to keep going to teach them about Jesus. Like wtf.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
imagine death by arrows because you couldnt leave people alone. **** that guy lol.
Especially because they’re so protected.

They can literally die by the common cold because their immune systems haven’t evolved over generations because of their seclusion. Who knows what this dumbass brought to them that could affect however many there are left on the island? His dumbass could have wiped all of them out.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
MICKEY MOUSE HATS. MICKEY MOUSE HATS. MICKEY MOUSE HATS.

congrats my dude, hope it all works out.
Hahaha thanks, Bon. Funny thing is that actually came up in conversation one day. We were talking about couples matching for events and stuff, and I brought up how adorable couples are at Disneyland with matching shirts, hats, whatever. And she agreed that it's really cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad