HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Why did Toronto call time out up 6 and Kawhi on fire? I don’t think he took a shot after that.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dumbass timeout call regardless and then not calling one on the final possession.

f***ing Lowry wtf was that 90 seconds from him in general jfc

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Fifteen seconds left, championship on the line, down by one....and the best they could come up with was a weak Lowry three pointer attempt from the corner that Green got a hand on?

Where was the time out? :help:

Now the Raps are in trouble going back to Oracle to face a rabid Warriors fanbase that smells blood in the water.

Also, pretty much every US media outlet is now lambasting all Raps fans as a collective because apparently "everyone" was cheering KD's achilles injury. :facepalm:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Lowry’s final 90 seconds were some of the worst shit I’ve seen. Add in that HE was the one who called the timeout when the Raptors and Kawhi were on fire, and GS went on their run after that timeout...

That has all the makings of a stunning series collapse honestly. They had it. They had Golden State and now they gave them hope going back home.

Those basketball gods gonna make the fans there live regret cheering KD’s injury lol

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Although I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing the Raptors win I am definitely taking a little pleasure in the people of Toronto seeing what happens when you cheer for a team that in another sport where their city isn’t the center of the universe and the media is treating them as such.

Feels good.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
aw man, i just hate how Canadians have to cheer for the Canadian team collectively.
so sports news are just the worse when Toronto is doing fine.

Usually only works when there's only one team, though.....and never works for hockey.

But for the Raps and Jays, they have the luxury of being the sole focus for an entire nation, against a sea of American threats.

Funny enough, though, most of the US is cheering for the Raps as well......Golden State is like the New England of the NBA. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
they still push it with hockey.
the difference is that fans dont care as we've mentioned many times.
but they still do it (hard to notice when Leafs have been terrible in the playoffs)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
they still push it with hockey.
the difference is that fans dont care as we've mentioned many times.
but they still do it (hard to notice when Leafs have been terrible in the playoffs)

Oh the media, sure. TSN/Sportsnet/CBC have been riding that train for decades in a concerted effort to drive up ratings.

But the fans know better.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Usually only works when there's only one team, though.....and never works for hockey.

But for the Raps and Jays, they have the luxury of being the sole focus for an entire nation, against a sea of American threats.

Funny enough, though, most of the US is cheering for the Raps as well......Golden State is like the New England of the NBA. :laugh:

Yeah Americans by and large don't get into cheering American teams vs Canadian teams.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
well its an "old" zelda.
which is starting to be frustrating. those games were already available in the past.
(link's awakening, mario kart 8, skyrim....)

gimme sports and give me NEW exclusive switch games... not remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad