HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
All that's needed is Kawhi to casually drop a mention that he's re-signed during the celebration.

Lord. I'm happy. I was initially stupid and emotional when the Kawhi trade went down...but f***. That's the biggest and best trade any Toronto franchise has ever made.

Bless.

Now stop honking and shooting off fireworks outside my door I'm tired!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
f***ing wild

Kawhi is the greatest rental trade in history that could potentially be more than a rental with this win. Unreal. Masai has balls of steel for that gamble.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If that went to game 7 a net may have fallen on Curry with the way Golden State’s injury luck went.

KD torn Achilles, next game Klay torn ACL. Both becoming free agents, Draymond FA in a year, Iggy getting older, Boogie FA.

So sick that it’s the Raptors that may have put the final nail in that dynasty run, but it was like out of a Hollywood script with the way the two runs went.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Falco getting a win, Toronto fans getting a win. Congrats to the Raptors fans on here seeing a championship! A couple of my friends who are NBA guys didn't have nice words about it :laugh: but whatever, I think they just have some sour grapes since everyone bandwagons onto a winner of the city you're in.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
How’s the cat doing @PeterSidorkiewicz ?

I don't know, I am so neurotic it sucks. I just got back from lunch and shes moving around now and definitely doing significantly better, but I am still a bit worried because she wont leave my side, at all, and is constantly headbutting me. I mean she is very affectionate but this is just full on cling mode, it makes me worry something else is going on, and she hasnt pooped yet today either. I mean it has only been a day so maybe she is acting weird because she is sick like humans do, but if she hasnt eaten any solid food by tomorrow morning I may just have her checked out by the doctor again for piece of mind.

But the good news she is definitely not curled up in a ball for 12 hours straight and is moving around, making little jumps. Still isnt playing like normal yet though. I am all long winded today sorry, my stress level in life is like 250% right now I need a beer or something so goddamn badly. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I realize it's kinda silly....but **** I want it lol
they got another one too.

belt2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad