HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
About to flip out on this Toronto trip hotel/airbnb booking.
DisgustingFabulousDog-size_restricted.gif

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Finally Peter takes a stand

- My other friend suggests booking a different hotel using his hotel points he can use and wants to get rid of so we get a nice discount and $100 food expense at the hotel
-Difficult friend agrees - so were good right?
-Difficult friend texts 30 minutes later saying he found a great Airbnb (wait, what, he wants airbnb now?) overlooking the CN tower and asks if we can book it instead - he puts in the request
-Get a text today his request was denied due to someone else booking the place for a longer period of time
-Hes sending us more Airbnbs LOCATED IN THE SAME EXACT AREA I ORIGINALLY SENT MY AIRBNB LINKS except they are $100 more expensive than what I was sending

At this point I told my other friend IDGAF, if we book a super duper nice Airbnb im buying a case or beer and actually USING the airbnb to relax and I wont go out and spend $11 a damn beer and ill cut my budget that way. If youre going to book a nice place im sure as hell going to spend time in it.

It makes no sense as were usually out and about all day and night, its usually just a place to literally sleep and shower.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can’t stand my neighbours.

Everyone all good talking about getting the fence installed for the backyards but as soon as someone actually comes, no one wants to give me a firm decision smh

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am a very laid back person who is also fairly neurotic, so while I am usually chill some random things can just bother the hell out of me. This is one of those things. :laugh:

All I REALLY care about is finally booking something so I can know what my budget is. If were staying somewhere $100 more expensive fine, but I need to know that so I know that I will be spending less money elsewhere during the trip.

But, after this I am totally booking a different vacation next year, maybe do something like South America with the GF.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Wait wait wait.

He found an airbnb that OVERLOOKS the CN Tower?

Is...is it this one?

cloudhouse.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's mostly my poor wording, it looks AT the CN tower and is on like the 55th floor?

I mean I don't really care about looking at the CN tower. If we DO book one like that I am getting my moneys worth and pulling up a chair and staring at the CN Tower will I drink a buck o' beer all night. :D

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
CN Tower is pretty useless but at least it would mean you're pretty centralized and right by the subway. I dunno. Maybe because I live here and I'm not a tourist but who cares about Toronto's penis?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's mostly my poor wording, it looks AT the CN tower and is on like the 55th floor?

I mean I don't really care about looking at the CN tower. If we DO book one like that I am getting my moneys worth and pulling up a chair and staring at the CN Tower will I drink a buck o' beer all night. :D

.....Yeah, about that......:laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
CN Tower is pretty useless but at least it would mean you're pretty centralized and right by the subway. I dunno. Maybe because I live here and I'm not a tourist but who cares about Toronto's penis?

I don't live there and I don't care either. I mean its cool that you see it, but do I need to stare at it will I stumble back drunk and pass out in a bed?

I'd rather book a place in a low key neighborhood instead of right downtown, but thats just me, downtown is fine too. Basically this is just taking WAY too much time to decide, just pick a place ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad