HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
In other news, the Jays are about to blow an 8-2 lead in the last two innings.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

@Falco Lombardi

giphy.gif

Congrats @Falco Lombardi enjoy it!

Thanks guys. Truly one of the best nights of my life. I hope all your teams win so you can each experience this.

Lol Buffalo traded ROR for a bag of pucks too

Greatest trade in franchise history and we got Brett Hull for a backup goalie and depth defenseman

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
NEVER saw this coming. enjoy buddy!

(now hoping for Golden State to win so these Habs/Leafs fans who hate Boston, stop pretending to be happy...)
( :sarcasm: )

Reactions: Fro

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Update on your suggestions @BonMorrison
I am currently not even halfways through your recommendations, and I am happy to see 10-ish albums for Silverstein. Get back to you in 2 months when I finish the list.

Reactions: BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Our cat is acting really really sick since last night and we have no idea what it is. Just sitting in the parking lot waiting for the doctor to arrive at 845. This sucks. It seemed to come out of nowhere starting yesterday afternoon when she was acting restless.

My gut is thinking it’s a stuck hairball but I have no clue. Longest wait ever.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Our cat is acting really really sick since last night and we have no idea what it is. Just sitting in the parking lot waiting for the doctor to arrive at 845. This sucks. It seemed to come out of nowhere starting yesterday afternoon when she was acting restless.

Best of luck Peter. Hope it's nothing serious.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

:( Hope everything's okay

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
:( Hope everything's okay

They dont know, she has a fever so they injected her with fluids and a shot of medicine for bacterial infection and some medicine to give her for ten days. She is supposed to get about 25% better per day and if she isnt getting any better I need to go back Saturday for bloodwork and xrays. He didnt seem concerned it was life threatening, but shes been back since around 10am and she still hasnt moved much at all and just looks like she is miserable. I really am hoping she starts to feel a little better tonight.

If there is absolutely no improvement I may just take her back tomorrow, but I randomly have a dumb 3 hour presentation I have to be a part of at work tomorrow, and I wasnt even originally supposed to do this. Fantastic timing.

Reactions: Disclose

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
There is a f***ing weather delay in the Angels game. They are playing under a dome...

Admittedly a substation is on fire and there's no power on the island due to the thunderstorm, but Trout and Ohtani were going to be up next inning so it's unacceptable D:.

EDIT: And now it's back \o/. Complaining always works^^.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm telling you. There's no more comforting feeling than dropping a deuce in your own bathroom after a week away and roughly 9 hours on trains today.

Reactions: Disclose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->