HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Aw ye you did it again, Dougie.

like... why? what does this remotely accomplish other than line his corrupt pockets (i answered my own question because that's all that matters to this piece of shit).

I'm not saying I wish ill will on these idiots that voted for him, but a lot of them are going to be affected by this too and their employer taking advantage of them or even cutting them off easily.

The Liberals really need to get their shit together and QUICK.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
maybe baseball is always good. but i only watch the postseason. i seem to love it. year, after year.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
maybe baseball is always good. but i only watch the postseason. i seem to love it. year, after year.

Post season baseball is fantastic. Regular season baseball is nice background noise, but unless it's a heated rivalry, not much is usually going on.

I still think that meaningful baseball in Japan is the absolute best. The crowd is insanely good.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
43053739_10156266276164143_4929394971334672384_n.jpg

have some wholesome content, u guys.

Reactions: Max Money

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The frustrating thing is, Bergevin has somehow stumbled his way into a decent looking forward core moving forward, and if Carey Price ever becomes Carey Price again, then you have one of, if not the best goalie in the league. Obviously work to be done on the defense, but if you look at this draft, you have Vlasic, Broberg, Byram, York, etc as guys that can help build that core with Mete.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yay hockey. this is what we expect tomorrow night with Tkachuck out.

Dzingel Duchene Ryan
Smith White Stone
Formenton Tierney Boedker
Paajarvi McCormick Pyatt

Chabot Wideman
CaptainBoro Ceci
Lajoie Demelo

lol.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I mentioned it in the trade board thread, I'm not sure what Shanny's motivation was there.

I mean I get that the Leafs can be growing impatient with Nylander and/or his stubborn agent, but to go public like that? Maybe not the best move. :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
yay hockey. this is what we expect tomorrow night with Tkachuck out.

Dzingel Duchene Ryan
Smith White Stone
Formenton Tierney Boedker
Paajarvi McCormick Pyatt

Chabot Wideman
CaptainBoro Ceci
Lajoie Demelo

lol.

Some people are legitimately excited too, or pretending to be on the Sens board. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
sens board is full of "dont you talk bad about my team" without realizing we're just pissed at the owner/management.
im watching this shit team. but not exited a little bit. like i said over there, im a fan of the sport of ice hockey.....

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mentioned it in the trade board thread, I'm not sure what Shanny's motivation was there.

I mean I get that the Leafs can be growing impatient with Nylander and/or his stubborn agent, but to go public like that? Maybe not the best move. :laugh:

Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe it's a PR move and...yeah. Nope. Can't think of anything.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah I don't get it either. Maybe it's a PR move and...yeah. Nope. Can't think of anything.

Seems pretty simple based on something Shanahan said today

"There's a lot of other voices and understandably so. And like I said, it's not for everyone, and we're not for everyone"

Either buy into the plan, or we'll move onto someone who will.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Seems pretty simple based on something Shanahan said today

"There's a lot of other voices and understandably so. And like I said, it's not for everyone, and we're not for everyone"

Either buy into the plan, or we'll move onto someone who will.

That's the standard practise, sure

But when your own GM comes out earlier in the offseason after landing the biggest fish in free agency, and more or less guarantees that the key cogs (Matthews, Marner, Nylander) will remain intact and signed, perhaps it sends the wrong message to suddenly get frustrated and jettison one of them into the sun the way Shanahan just did. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad