HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31 Did my fantasy hockey draft tonight. It's a bit more in depth for scoring. (and I'm NOT going to trade Seth Jones in November this year :rant: )

12th - P.Kane
13th - T.Hall
36th - A.Kopitar
37th - E.Kuznetsov
60th - N.Ehlers
61st - P.Subban
84th - C.Keller
85th - S.Jones
108th - M.Smith
109th - A.Pietrangelo
132nd - C.Hutton
133rd - M.Sergachev
156th - A.Svechnikov
157th - R.Pulock
180th - W.Butcher
181st - E.Pettersson
204th - J.Saros
205th - C.Mittlestadt

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@M.C.G. 31 Did my fantasy hockey draft tonight. It's a bit more in depth for scoring. (and I'm NOT going to trade Seth Jones in November this year :rant: )

12th - P.Kane
13th - T.Hall
36th - A.Kopitar
37th - E.Kuznetsov
60th - N.Ehlers
61st - P.Subban
84th - C.Keller
85th - S.Jones
108th - M.Smith
109th - A.Pietrangelo
132nd - C.Hutton
133rd - M.Sergachev
156th - A.Svechnikov
157th - R.Pulock
180th - W.Butcher
181st - E.Pettersson
204th - J.Saros
205th - C.Mittlestadt
what, you don't want to trade Seth Jones and a better pick for OEL and a worse pick again? :naughty:

not bad. Keeper league I assume considering all that youth at the end?

I've finished two drafts and come out with these teams:

KEEPER:

(K) = keeper, wasn't in draft

Taylor Hall (K) - Connor McDavid (K) - Jeff Carter
Ilya Kovalchuk - Auston Matthews (K) - Alexander Radulov
Jonathan Drouin - Mark Scheifele (K) - Josh Anderson
Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ryan Getzlaf

Zach Werenski - PK Subban (K)
Charlie McAvoy - Dustin Byfuglien
Shea Weber

Jonathan Quick (K) - Frederik Andersen (K) - Antti Raanta

NON-KEEPER:

Jamie Benn - Anze Kopitar - Jeff Carter
Mike Hoffman - Aleksander Barkov - Mika Zibanejad
J.T. Miller - Ryan Getzlaf - Alex Tuch
Sean Couturier

Jake Muzzin - Brent Burns
Jacob Trouba - Matt Dumba
Colin Miller

Frederik Andersen - Matt Murray - Mike Smith

and then we have our league's draft this weekend and that'll be it for my teams this season

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Mine Tues night...K is a keeper

my draft
Pos Player
C J. Carter LA - C K
C A. Barkov Fla - C K
LW W. Karlsson VGK - C,LW
LW I. Kovalchuk LA - LW,RW
RW N. Kucherov TB - RW K
RW J. Pavelski SJ - C,RW
D E. Karlsson SJ - D
D M. Rielly Tor - D
D A. Ekblad Fla - D
D M. Sergachev TB - D
Util M. Pacioretty VGK - LW
Util P. Dubois Cls - C,LW
G M. Fleury VGK - G
G J. Quick LA - G
BN C. Schneider NJ - G
BN A. Svechnikov Car - RW
BN J. Miller TB - C,RW

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
what, you don't want to trade Seth Jones and a better pick for OEL and a worse pick again? :naughty:

not bad. Keeper league I assume considering all that youth at the end?

No, just a 1 year league. I took the youth because they are all skilled and can make an impact. Saros is because I waited well to long to take a 3rd goalie and it was like, him or Cam Ward.

But I think Svechnikov and Pettersson are gonna have similar impacts that Matty/Laine had in their rookie years, which are quality players to get late.

Pulock is a sleeper, Butcher is underrated.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Pulock was a guy I was going to grab in my keeper league with my last pick, but Weber was still there and I thought "f*** it." Gonna stash him on the IR until he comes back and then get those hits, blocks, SOG, TOI stats lol.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
These Kavanaugh hearings. God damn. How is this guy still even considered when the GOP played such dirty pool with Garlands nomination. f***ing party of assholes.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
McGregor used to be a likable jackass once upon a time. While he still has his fans, I think most want to see Khabib smash his head in.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
As I always say.. let's be careful how far we go into politics. We have a terrible political board for that reason. ;)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm grateful that almost all of HFWFOT fall around the same area of the political spectrum.

That's a terrible way to think. :laugh: But that's a big issue with our society in social media. "I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME!" That's such a poor mentality.

What I love most about HFWF(OT) is that even when there is a disagreement, there is enough mutual respect to move along from the topic. I wish there was a hell of a lot more of that in this world. We all may not agree, but dammit I'll try to see your side of things and agree to disagree if needed.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I usually have a high tolerance for pain but the tooth extraction from my pallet is a whole different world of pain I’ve felt. I feel that pain all the way up into my eye.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
That's a terrible way to think. :laugh: But that's a big issue with our society in social media. "I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME!" That's such a poor mentality.

What I love most about HFWF(OT) is that even when there is a disagreement, there is enough mutual respect to move along from the topic. I wish there was a hell of a lot more of that in this world. We all may not agree, but dammit I'll try to see your side of things and agree to disagree if needed.

I mean, I get a healthy dose of opposing views in my day-to-day life in real life being a person of colour and literally every other social media platform so getting a break from that on just ONE thing (here) isn't that terrible.

Reactions: Max Money
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->