HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
So obsessed.

The so called "Outcasts' just can't stop talking about me. Just another reminder that I was always the most over member of that stable.

You were literally never in the Outcasts. Just because you stole Mitch's avatar means nothing. You're a pretender trying to get by on the name of someone who was truly over smh

Reactions: Disclose

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This Kavanagh stuff is interesting.

It’s pretty clear the FBI needs to do an investigation and it appears it will happen.

But man, a lot of the evidence points to it not being true. All of the witnesses that Ford brought up said they don’t remember the party. Kavanagh’s calendar shows he was staying at a friends and preparing for the Football Camp. Even one of Ford’s friends said she doesn’t recall the party Ford is speaking of.

I saw a video of a Senator who said he will still be voting yes, get blocked into an elevator with several women screaming at him that he’s saying their rapes don’t matter and he’s accepting someone who committed assault into evidence.

It’s just something that blows my mind. Watching how the Me Too Movement has sorta evolved. It’s gone from these different women telling their stories and the evidence was there and it led to people getting charged, losing their jobs etc and it’s slowly evolved into unsubstantiated stories being assumed as truth, and anyone who may say “maybe that’s not true” gets pegged as a rapist supporter and hates women.

Now, I think everyone here knows my views are fully supportive of the men and women who suffered assault or abuse coming out and bringing light to their abuser and getting that support and help.

However, there’s slowing becoming a dangerous precedent of men/women accused getting their lives ruined and tarnished prior to evidence being gathered and it’s deemed whether they are guilty or innocent.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I know they don't and wouldn't stand up in court, but Ford did a polygraph test and Kavanagh never blatantly said "yes" to the question that he would take one, or that he'd be okay with an FBI investigation. His answers yesterday were the answers of a man who's hiding something.

I can see why some people wouldn't remember the party the way she does. They weren't sexually assaulted.

I guess we'll see what happens in the coming week.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Ehhhh. After decades of women getting essentially ignored a lot of the time they DO report rape/sexual assault I can see why they've hit their breaking point.

The problem is a lot of these guys were siding with Kavanaugh BEFORE the full details were shared. There could have been definitive 100% undeniable evidence and a bunch of these old white dudes would still push through Kavanaugh and its dudes like that who should be confronted by women because these guys essentially ARE saying rape doesn't matter. Whether it's true in this case remains to be seen but society, for the most part, doesn't send a great message to the victims.

The idea of a witch hunt is somewhat concerning but the people who don't deserve to have their shit ruined have generally recovered. Ansari got some flack at first but the world quickly realized that he wasn't exactly out there raping women.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Republican party at its core in its current state is simply awful, and is essentially saying women who got raped don't matter and their pain doesn't matter by trying to railroad Kavanagh through before midterms. Flake is all over the place -- he's not even seeking re-election but is voting along party lines. Stand up for what's right. It should be a very easy vote for anyone who see women as equal. It's as simple as that, imo.

It's quite fascinating when you look at Canada and see Maxim Bernier break off into his own branch of the Conservative Party because he doesn't agree with the CPC in its current state, and look in America and see plenty of more centrists in the Republican Party that probably should split off, like the likes of Kasich and such. That's just my opinion from the outside.

It's also mind numbingly stupid seeing politicians denounce Trump, only for them to continue to vote along party lines (Flake).

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
oh and this made me laugh

for someone who's smart, Elon Musk is a dumb ass. Yes, I'm aware of how that sounds.

“According to Musk, he calculated the $420 price per share based on a 20% premium over that day’s closing share price because he thought 20% was a ‘standard premium’ in going-private transaction,” the SEC alleged in its suit. “This calculation resulted in a price of $419, and Musk stated that he rounded the price up to $420 because he had recently learned about the number’s significance in marijuana culture and thought his girlfriend ‘would find it funny, which admittedly is not a great reason to pick a price.’”

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Woke up at like 4am and puked my guts out. Haven’t slept since.

Always fun

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I was up at night sick. Only got a few hours of sleep...

And now I go to a daytime all you can drink beer festival.

This will probably be my last post ever.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Took 6 days and a 1pm nap after vomiting and worrying that maybe I had an infection, but the pain is finally going away thank god

Missed that damn panda game tho

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

this is incredible

an 8 track Kendrick EP leaked too, made around the GKMC days. Supposedly called "Bad Kid, Chill City"

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Nothing like waiting 9 months for football and seeing your joke of a team perform like crap week after week.....

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Browns already won last week.
But they screwed it again today.

Look I’m a sens fan so cowboys better do good this year. I need something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad