HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
6B157EF6-D37D-4489-82E7-DCE542596F0A.jpeg

@Virtanen18

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Damnnnn Q’s new track is tight

Pumped for the album even thi Chopstix was kinda ass but NNJ and CrasH is sick

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Don't worry @BonMorrison

I get control of my ex girlfriend's dog tomorrow. I'll DM you all the pictures and all will be right in this world.

......assuming you cash in on the other offer I sent you.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well yeah, I get that he wasn't on the playoff roster but they JUST extended his contract like a month ago lol

They said at the time he was given "10 days to work with goalie coaches"

He was never seen or heard of again :laugh:

I imagine he'll be a toss in to a deal this summer.

Dubas making his mistake quietly go away

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@Cor should do a reality games to distract himself from the leafs

Soon. I meant to do a Hunger Games the week after HFW BB ended, but I've just been so busy with work and then focusing my creative side on HFWF, and the Leafs playoff avy's and GDT's lol

Soon.

Reactions: Fro

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What a playoffs already

This has to be one of the best first rounds i can ever remember. It is a blast watching hockey every night.

And my team got their asses handed to them and they barely tried. :laugh: That's saying something

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I need to rage on Mike Babcock again because there's further evidence he's an absolute moron.

Zach Hyman played the final two games of the series with a Torn ACL. A TORN f***ING ACL.

He got 18:15 of ice time. Auston Matthews....who had 5 goals in the series...and was presumably healthy....played 18:48. Babcock played a man WITH A TORN f***ING ACL for 30 seconds less than Auston Matthews....And then there's THIS doozy.

Babcock needs to be fired. Yesterday.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
How was he playing on a torn ACL? Did he get it frozen before each game, or what?

Babs loves Hyman for whatever reason and insists he gets top line minutes no matter what, so his ice time isn't a surprise. I just didn't think it was humanly possible (or Hymanly possible) to play with that injury.

But yeah, I mentioned earlier that Matthews looked legit pissed and not just because his team just got stomped.

I bet there's still bad blood between Matthews and Babcock especially given such a laughable display of minute distribution as shown above, for Game 7.

Looks like Babs is booking another flight to Arizona this summer to try and smooth things over with the Leafs' golden ticket.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I don't enjoy watching Hyman or Brown.

Hyman is a really, really good hockey player. He just doesn't have the offence. Everything else is there and he's really good at the things he does well.

Also St Louis is clearly moonwalking their way into the Cup Finals.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hyman is a really, really good hockey player. He just doesn't have the offence. Everything else is there and he's really good at the things he does well.

Also St Louis is clearly moonwalking their way into the Cup Finals.

IF they can get past Dallas, I like their chances of advancing to the finals.

Tall order, though. :p:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Red Wing fans said this is how Babcock is. Like many times before when almost an entire fanbase says something chances are they’re probably right.

Hyman seems like Babcocks Dan Cleary or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad