HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I have to wait until next week to watch endgame. It's a long wait as I try to avoid spoilers.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I'm sure I'll watch in a few weeks when it is not quite as popular. Then I can go for free. The benefits of having my wife as a theatre manager. I have not paid for a movie in almost a decade.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
There’s too much. Just too much. I’m completely lost in the time frame of all these movies.

I do have a $50 gift card to the movies so I’ll probably go see it on a Sunday morning or something.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
There’s too much. Just too much. I’m completely lost in the time frame of all these movies.

I do have a $50 gift card to the movies so I’ll probably go see it on a Sunday morning or something.

There were theatres showing all 22 movies back to back finishing with endgame. Only 60+ hours in a theatre.

schedule.png

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I still need to see Black Panther, Infinity War and Captain Marvel. I went a bit out of sequence and saw Ant Man & The Wasp already. Saw it on Netflix. Wanted something lighter than the other 3 are.

I really don't care enough to make sure I finish them soon though. Fun but not like...my be all end all.

We all know my be all end all is @BonMorrison

Reactions: BonMorrison

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
In actual important news, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is starting tonight for the Blue Jays \o/.

Also, the game is the free game of the day on MLB.tv too, so easy to watch if you want to.

Reactions: Disclose

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Vladdy Jr. is the most hyped prospect in Toronto sports' history, at least in terms of expectations.

Matthews, for instance, got a lot of hype and talk too, but the expectations weren't even on the same stratosphere as Vlad's are.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
In actual important news, Vladimir Guerrero Jr. is starting tonight for the Blue Jays \o/.

Also, the game is the free game of the day on MLB.tv too, so easy to watch if you want to.

He arrived rocking his dad’s expos jersey <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad