HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Soccer practice was a pretty big letdown. The team leader made it seem to me like I had a spot. Then after practice kind of just shrugged me off and said he'll sign me up if I'm free to play all these tournaments in summer, so many tournaments bro. Even though league play starts Thursday. Blah

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo Babcock is so overrated for real lol. For one his philosophy and Dubas don’t mesh at all but his player usage is absolutely stupid. Like he’s actually overrated as a coach imo and his reputation is propped up by stupid stacked teams in Detroit and the Olympics.

For once i agreed with the old heads at SN, the Leafs window isn’t closing but their window with their cheap stars on ELCs is closing and now you’re in a cap crunch, and I don’t buy any attempts to downplay it for a second when you’ll have such a huge chunk of cap tied up to a handful of players.

I can’t imagine Kadri survives the summer, and Andersen always chokes as well when it matters most. Toronto is in an interesting spot this summer imo, but Babcock isn’t going anywhere I don’t think.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Anybody who blames Andersen should join Marleau and Sparks as they're shot into the sun.
It’s not necessarily blaming him, he’s in front of an average D at best, but two of those goals last night should have been had.

He has a sub .875% in game 7. It’s not his fault entirely, but he shuts down mentally and probably should see a sports psychologist. Price and several others have seen them and it usually works out.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Leafs still only scored 1 goal.

Very true, and I totally credit Rask with a lot of that. He made some killer saves that game.

I mean hockey is a team sport its really hard to put the blame on solely one guy. I hate when just one guy is used as a scapegoat. Minus Patrick Lalime. He deserves it. :sarcasm:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
woke up to a fair bit of unexpected money in my account. turns out my bank paid me compensation for failing to provide information that could have saved me money :D

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
stupid phone is like "yo you should follow this person" and its f***ing seidon when i click...................... huhuh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad