HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It Me

tenor.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've decided we should fire Babcock.

His obsession with playing Marleau in any and all situations is hurting the team. And seriously. f***. You're losing and need a goal....should your best goal scorer, Auston Matthews, have more than 16 minutes of ice time before garbage time starts? Nah.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Heard on 590 today that the Leafs kept Kadri at home and wouldn't let him join the team in Boston.

Seems a bit weird, no? You'd think they could at least allow him to be in the locker room or pressbox. :dunno:

Also, lol @ Babcock's decision to limit Matthews' ice time in the third period. How ****ing dense can you be, choosing not to load up or double-shift your top guns when trailing in an elimination game?

"Nope, gonna keep rolling these lines and giving extra minutes to Marleau and Nylander. That oughtta work." :facepalm: :laugh:

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Heard on 590 today that the Leafs kept Kadri at home and wouldn't let him join the team in Boston.

Seems a bit weird, no? You'd think they could at least allow him to be in the locker room or pressbox. :dunno:

Also, lol @ Babcock's decision to limit Matthews' ice time in the third period. How ****ing dense can you be, choosing not to load up or double-shift your top guns when trailing in an elimination game?

"Nope, gonna keep rolling these lines and giving extra minutes to Marleau and Nylander. That oughtta work." :facepalm: :laugh:

At least Nylander, despite the horrific season, has game breaking potential. Marleau couldn't create scoring chances against a high school team at this point.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
At least Nylander, despite the horrific season, has game breaking potential. Marleau couldn't create scoring chances against a high school team at this point.

At his price tag, that "potential" should've come through when it mattered most.

Instead, it was his boneheaded giveaway that gift-wrapped the first empty netter for Boston.

1 goal, 2 assists in 7 games isn't good enough. That said, Kadri's suspension pushed Nylander into an unfamiliar center role so he probably just didn't adjust in time, but still a largely forgettable series for him.

Marleau I can see the Leafs trying to move at the draft, maybe to a team trying to reach the cap floor or something. Doubt he'd cost much but I don't see him in Toronto next season. Same goes for Gardiner but that one should be obvious.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
just checking in to say i'm alive and the reason i haven't been posting is cause i'm going through probably a bottom 5 worst week or so of my life and my mental health is in the f***ing drain and i just wanna die everyday. i'll be better at some point and back here soon, love you all and hope everyone's having a better week than i.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
just checking in to say i'm alive and the reason i haven't been posting is cause i'm going through probably a bottom 5 worst week or so of my life and my mental health is in the ****ing drain and i just wanna die everyday. i'll be better at some point and back here soon, love you all and hope everyone's having a better week than i.

....this isn't because I trolled your WayHome party is it....

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
At his price tag, that "potential" should've come through when it mattered most.

Instead, it was his boneheaded giveaway that gift-wrapped the first empty netter for Boston.

1 goal, 2 assists in 7 games isn't good enough. That said, Kadri's suspension pushed Nylander into an unfamiliar center role so he probably just didn't adjust in time, but still a largely forgettable series for him.

Marleau I can see the Leafs trying to move at the draft, maybe to a team trying to reach the cap floor or something. Doubt he'd cost much but I don't see him in Toronto next season. Same goes for Gardiner but that one should be obvious.

Sadly Marleau has a NMC so no matter how badly the Leafs want him to go away (and would likely give up assets to make him go away) I can't imagine him allowing us to move him except to maybe San Jose to end his career but...why the f*** would the Sharks want him?

I've never wanted two Leafs gone more than I want Sparks and Marleau gone.

......okay that's not true we've had some really bad players over the years but those two need to be shot into the sun.

Oh well. Should be a really interesting offseason. Sadly I've now been dragged onto the Dallas bandwagon because my girlfriend thinks Seguin is hot and wants to see more of him.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
just checking in to say i'm alive and the reason i haven't been posting is cause i'm going through probably a bottom 5 worst week or so of my life and my mental health is in the ****ing drain and i just wanna die everyday. i'll be better at some point and back here soon, love you all and hope everyone's having a better week than i.

Will upload more animal pics on IG for you

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sadly Marleau has a NMC so no matter how badly the Leafs want him to go away (and would likely give up assets to make him go away) I can't imagine him allowing us to move him except to maybe San Jose to end his career but...why the **** would the Sharks want him?

I've never wanted two Leafs gone more than I want Sparks and Marleau gone.

......okay that's not true we've had some really bad players over the years but those two need to be shot into the sun.

Oh well. Should be a really interesting offseason. Sadly I've now been dragged onto the Dallas bandwagon because my girlfriend thinks Seguin is hot and wants to see more of him.

Marleau on the PP was giving me a good chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad