HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hyman is awesome.

It's more Marleau and Brown that were waaaaay overplayed.

Also Babcock saying depth was the issue lmao This is one of the deepest teams the Leafs have had in a long time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hyman is awesome.

It's more Marleau and Brown that were waaaaay overplayed.

Also Babcock saying depth was the issue lmao This is one of the deepest teams the Leafs have had in a long time.
Arguably the deepest team up front after Tampa.

Babcock is dumb lol.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Arguably the deepest team up front after Tampa.

Babcock is dumb lol.

He's not dumb, it's just likely he knows he is in trouble. Whether it happens this off-season, or next, it's fairly apparent he isn't going to remain the coach for long.

What do all coaches do when they are uncomfortable with their position? They deflect.

Babcock has done nothing but deflect since about the Muzzin trade. For whatever reason since then it's been "roster composition this" "not enough depth that".

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Red Wing fans said this is how Babcock is. Like many times before when almost an entire fanbase says something chances are they’re probably right.

Hyman seems like Babcocks Dan Cleary or whatever.
B’s fans warned us about Julien. I shouldn’t have been surprised when Thompson was playing 17 minutes.

Reactions: KIRK

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I think I'm okay with all these teams winning the cup, except Boston andand. Louis. I just find STL really boring.

Going for Torts and the Jackets though. Would love to see him raise another Cup

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
decided that I'm going to talk to my doctor again and all that jazz and do what I can, because when I'm done school, I very much would like to try wrestling. 2... 2.5 years. I just want to try and not have that regret for not doing it when I'm older.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
you have two of your neighbors in Gatineau, who are signing with AEW and trust me. one of them is not in the greatest shape ever. (body wise).

There are tons of good shows in your area. theres obviously a place to train and do it (even if i know you wanna go to Santino's)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
you have two of your neighbors in Gatineau, who are signing with AEW and trust me. one of them is not in the greatest shape ever. (body wise).

There are tons of good shows in your area. theres obviously a place to train and do it (even if i know you wanna go to Santino's)
I'd probably end up looking at something local to save money rather than have to pay and go move to the Toronto area (ugh)

but let's wait and see 2 years and see what's going on with my head and if things can get better/I'm allowed to

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What do you go to school for?
did business in college, went to finish it in uni, hated it, depressed this sem, switched to media/comms and if I don't get to wrestle i'd end up doing something public speaking, writing, advertising, or anything creative tbh

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’d like Columbus to win.

Out of the East, sure, but overall, without a horse in the race, I still think I'm pulling for Colorado.

BTW, I just moved here. Overhead some people complaining that Avs nosebleed playoff seats were going for $100 each. Didn't have the heart to tell them what they go for elsewhere. :laugh:

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It'll be easier to think back with regret on not trying than not being able to think back at all cause you have severe brain damage/CTE. Just a thought lol
maybe, but the fact is it's something I wanted to do from really young. Like... I was telling my mom at 7 years old I was going to go wrestle. Of course at that age parents take it differently, but I was legit into it and ready until various things came up, and even when I was burned out as a fan a part of me wanted to do it.

There gets to a certain point where it can't be denied and it's something where I have to pursue if my body lets it, even if it's just taking one bump and deciding it's not for me. At least then I can say "I tried it, it wasn't for me" rather than not do it at all and have regret for the rest of my life if my body and brain are in fine shape to do it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
If anything you can write for them.
I’ve read some scripts and your stuff blows them out.

It’s literally
“After match green phantom comes out for the save”
“Many comes out and throws phantom out of the ring”
“Celebrates and this f***ing show is over!!!”

(Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad